Modkat XL Top & Front Entry Litter Box
Last updated date: August 4, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Modkat Litter Boxes and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Modkat Litter Box you should buy.
Update as August 25, 2020:
Checkout The Best Modkat Litter Box for a detailed review of all the top modkat litter boxes.
In our analysis of 21 expert reviews, the Modkat XL Top & Front Entry Litter Box placed 5th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The Modkat XL can be configured as a top or front-entry solution, making it the most versatile litter box on the market.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Modkat Litter Boxes
If you have a feline friend in your home, it’s likely you have encountered a litter box. This is an indoor collection box for a cat’s feces and urine so that they can do their business in one place instead of elsewhere around your home. Inside the litter box there is usually cat litter, which is a sand-like material that absorbs odors so that your home doesn’t smell of cat urine. Modkat is a high-end cat litter box company that creates aesthetically pleasing, stylish and highly functional litter boxes that not only look nice in your home but reduce mess and odors as well.
One of the problems with having a cat litter box in your home is that cats often spray the litter around while they are using the box. This means you have granular particles all around the floor of your litter box, which can create a big mess if not cleaned up right away. The Modkat litter box is enclosed in such a way so that the cats cannot spread the litter outside of the box.
Another issue is odor. Some cat litter is actually designed to deodorize the area, but it may not be strong enough to capture all of the smell from the box. A cat litter box that is designed with odor in mind helps to keep your home smelling fresh.
The Modkat Litter Box Buying Guide
- When you’re looking for a Modkat litter box, the first thing to consider is what style of box you need. They specialize in creating tray-style, flip-style, front-entry and top-entry litter boxes. Your cat may prefer to get into the litter box in a particular way. Plus, your cat’s size, age and any mobility issues may also affect which kind of Modkat littler box it can use. For example, a top-entry litter box is only suitable for cat up to 12 pounds.
- Take a look at how much space you have for the litter box, depending on where in your home you’re keeping it. Many people put a cat litter box in the bathroom or in the laundry room, for example. Your space will also affect which kind of box you can accommodate. Keep in mind that you’ll need to provide your cat with enough room around the box to get in and out conveniently.
- Most Modkat litter boxes use a reusable liner. This is a great way to keep the litter box clean and make it easier to ensure everything is hygienic.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide