Mkono Macrame Hand-Crafted Plant Hangers, Set Of 3
Last updated date: October 20, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Plant Hangers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Plant Hanger you should buy.
Update as November 1, 2021:
Checkout The Best Plant Hangers for a detailed review of all the top plant hangers.
Decorate your space with this plant hanger set. The set includes three medium-size hangers that can be used either indoors or outdoors. Each of the hangers is hand-crafted from 100% cotton and sure to add to the appeal of your greenery.
In our analysis, the Mkono Mkono Macrame Hand-Crafted Plant Hangers, Set Of 3 placed 2nd when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Show your plants some love with this modern, vintage-inspired macrame plant hanger. Sturdy and meticulously hand-crafted, these plant holders would display all your cute pots and plants and enable you to create the space you love. The Hanging Planter Basket is made of 100% Pure cotton cord, without artificial ingredients or chemicals. Sturdy, durable and premium quality. Mkono hanging plant stand has a strong flexible woven design that can accommodate various shapes and sizes of planters (pots not included). Versatile style that can be hung from a hook in the ceiling or against a wall like a wall hanging. These sturdy pot holders are ready to hang by your bay window, curtain rod, corner of your room, patio door or on your porch. Great for indoor and outdoor use. Treat yourself this macrame plant hanger if you are looking to bring some natural greenery to create nice home. It will be a beautiful and practical gift for your family or friends, also great for housewarming, birthday, wedding, christmas, and more! Package include: 3 Pcs /3 different size, approximate length:23″/29″/35″. This plant hanger will fit a variety of flower pot shapes and sizes. Mkono is a registered trademark and our product is professional manufacturing and sole selling.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Plant Hangers
Vertical planting has grown in popularity, as it’s a great way to save space. Homeowners can make use of plant hangers to achieve this, as many hangers are also decorative and add style to a room.
As you shop for plant hangers, check to see whether they are designed for indoor our outdoor use. Many are safe for both, however, some are not made to withstand the elements, making them a better choice for indoor use.
Review the hanger’s construction material. You don’t want to go with a hanger that uses artificial ingredients or chemical ingredients that may harm your plant. An excellent choice is 100% pure cotton, which is sturdy, durable and soft.
Look at the design and flexibility of the plant hanger’s threads next. Most use a macrame technique that makes the fibers textured and more decorative. When the fibers are also flexible, they are able to handle pots of various sizes. That way, you only have to purchase one set of hangers instead of multiple sets in different sizes.
Consider any decorative touches that make the planter stand out. For example, some incorporate attractive wooden beads within the thread, while others feature a wooden base at the bottom. The wooden base is great for displaying small succulents and cacti. There are also hanger sets that have a boho-chic vibe and sets that offer a variety of thread colors, such as ivory, brown or gray.
Finally, review the number of hangers in the set and their hanging lengths. You’ll find a wide variety available. There are sets of two plant hangers that measure the same length, as well as sets of six plant hangers that each hang at a different length. You can use all the hangers in the same room and arrange them in a design, or split them up to have some hanging in your office, some on your front porch and some in your living room.
The Plant Hanger Buying Guide
- A few additional plants that do well in hangers include string of pearls, moth orchids, goldfish plants, spider plants, burro’s tail, pitcher plants, English ivy and black pepper vines.
- To install your hanging planter, you’ll need to first have a ceiling hook. When choosing a hook, check to see how much weight it is able to support. The maximum weight limit includes the weight of the plant, plant pot and the hanger. Most ceiling hooks simply need to be screwed into space and take just a few minutes to set up. Make sure you thoroughly read all the manufacturer’s instructions before you begin.
- When watering indoor plants in hanging planters, you’ll need to place a drip tray below them. You also have the option of taking them outside when watering.
- In addition to ceilings, hangers are often designed to be hung from walls, the corners of a cabinet and even from a curtain rod.
- Over time, your plant hanger may become a bit dirty from your plant’s soil. A macrame hanger can be cleaned and restored to like-new condition. Start off brushing away any soil with a soft-bristled brush. Then set the hanger in your washing machine and use the delicate cycle and a mild detergent to get it clean. If you prefer, you can hand wash the hanger with a little dish soap and lukewarm water. Hang the planter hanger up as you normally would, but without the plant to give it time to dry. Once dry, you can reshape it and reinstall your plant.
- Never clean your plant hanger using extreme water temperatures. This will cause the material to harden.
- When washing the hanger with other items, you may want to place it inside a mesh laundry bag to keep zippers, snaps and buttons from damaging the threads.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide