MISS BIG Airtight Natural Fibers Bento Box
Last updated date: January 27, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Bento Boxes and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Bento Box you should buy.
Update as January 27, 2023:
Checkout The Best Bento Box for a detailed review of all the top bento boxes.
Keep your meal fresh with this high-end bento box. It's sturdy enough not to shatter when dropped and has a seal that keeps it from leaking. The box is made using natural fibers and is safe to be placed in a microwave when a hot lunch is desired.
In our analysis of 53 expert reviews, the MISS BIG Airtight Natural Fibers Bento Box placed 1st when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
LEAK PROOF AND FOOD SEPERATED: MISS BIG bento box keeps meals and snacks fresh and mess-free during carrying– The lunch box includes four user-friendly latches that are easy for you to open and close. Upgraded for lunch box kids portion control and special diet by keeping food separated. This is a perfect bento box adult lunch box, also perfect bento lunch box for kids. The 3 compartments perfectly keep your lunch delicious. IDEAL LUNCH BOX CONTAINERS:MISS BIG bento boxes are upgraded with 3 practical compartments, perfectly for a kid or adults’ appetite to encourage a healthy and balanced meal. Independent practical compartments can store more delicious nutrient food, no more worries about you can’t enjoy meal at school or outside.This lunch box kids is just for your health.If you are looking for bento lunch containers, this would be your choice. MICROWAVE AND DISHWASHER SAFE: MISS BIG Bento bento box is very user friendly. Remove the lid while reheating food in the microwave and cleans up easily in the dishwasher. This lunch box kids is ideal microwavable bento box and reusable lunch containers for adults. Suitable for both kids and adults. SAFETY Bento Box for Adult and Kids: Environmentally Friendly. MISS BIG safety bento box cares very much about using healthy products. The main raw material is natural wheat fiber,making this lunch box containers healthy for our planet and for our children. No BPAs and no chemical dyes. The material of this bento box also resists staining making clean up a breeze! It’s your ideal daily bento lunch box! It’s also a lunch box. Regarding sizes, this is a large size for both kids or for adults. PORTABLE LUNCH BOX: The size of MISS BIG bento box adult is 9.05 * 6.30 * 3.15 inches, which can hold enough food and easy to carry. You can easily put this bento box in your bag without worrying about food leaking, so you can enjoy your food anywhere. This bento box for kids is a reusable bento box for your daily use. Can put in your bag and carry out easily. Size comparison：Medium size:8.66 * 5.9 * 2.2 inches;Large Size:9.05 * 6.30 * 3.15 inches.The large size is deeper. DROP-PROOF and SHOCK-PROOF DESIGN: Made with durable wheat fiber materials, thick rubber-coated edges that protect the lunch box when dropped. WHAT YOU GET: MISS BIG bento box adult lunch box large, reusable fork, 1 Year Warranty, and lifetime customer support.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Bento Boxes
Bringing your own lunch to work or school is a healthy and affordable choice, but it comes with a few challenges. Bulky, leaky lunchboxes can take up much-needed space in your bag, and disposable plastic or paper options create unneeded waste. Bento boxes are a compact, easy way to turn your favorite at-home meals into on-the-go options.
These streamlined lunch boxes let you take a main course and a few sides with you without juggling multiple plastic containers. Some bento boxes come with reusable cutlery that fits neatly inside; it’s a bonus for eco-conscious buyers. The sectioned-off portions of bento boxes also make them a great way to practice portion control for healthier eating.
Some bento boxes are designed especially for kids, with fun colors and locks that are easier to open. These boxes usually have a greater number of smaller compartments for child-sized servings of fruits, vegetables and healthy wrap sandwiches.
Whether you’re buying a bento box for yourself, a friend or your kids, there are a few things you’ll need to consider before handing over your cash. Check out our Tips & Advice for practical hints.
The Bento Box Buying Guide
- Think about what types of meals you enjoy before you choose your bento box. If you prefer a sandwich, wrap or salad with a couple of small sides, go for a box with three or more compartments. If you prefer one or two larger portions of foods like stir frys or pasta, look at boxes with one or two larger, stackable compartments.
- Make sure your bento box is microwave-, freezer- and dishwasher-safe before you heat it up, store or wash it.
- Included cutlery is a common bento box bonus. Many boxes come with a fork, spoon and knife. Others add in a set of chopsticks. Think about the style of cuisine you enjoy most often to determine what type of reusable cutlery you’ll need.
- See if the box comes equipped with a handle or carrying case. If it does, you can tote it around on its own. If it doesn’t, make sure you have your own bag to bring that is large enough for the bento box.
- Take a close look at the measurements of the bento box. This can help you determine if it will hold the amount of food you need, and whether or not it will fit in your bag, backpack or briefcase.
- If you’re buying a bento box for a child, make sure it’s constructed from sturdy materials that can withstand drops and dings. Boxes with fun colors or prints can make bringing a lunch more fun for your child.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide