Minger RGB Strip LED Lights
Last updated date: September 19, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top LED Lights and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best LED Light you should buy.
Editor's Note October 19, 2020:
Checkout The Best LED Lights for a detailed review of all the top led lights.
In our analysis, the Minger Minger RGB Strip LED Lights placed 6th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Color Changing: This RGB Led strip lights kit can change colors and speed automatically and periodically. It has not only RGB(Red, Green, Blue), 16 multicolored options, but also has DIY selection to create your great led mood lighting. Premium LED Strips: Led strip lighting has 150 premium 5050 SMD Leds in 16.4ft with dimmer and brightness controls. The light strip is non-waterproof, which is designed to be used indoor. [Please do not roll up when using]. Superior & Safe Material: Using double layer copper on PCB board to keep the mixed colors more even. Led IR remote controller has over charging, short circuit protection and memory function. Power Supply is under safe value for adults and kids. Easy Installation and Use: Led tape lights is cuttable between every 3 leds. You can cut off extra strips to adjust to a proper length. (NOTE: Connectors NOT included, you need to buy 4-PIN CONNECTORS for reconnection) 3M self-adhesive tape can be fit on any dry and flat surface. Flexible to install anywhere you want. Worry-Free Warranty: MINGER led strip lights support 30 Days 100% Satisfaction Guarantee and 1 Year Warranty. Our friendly customer service is always stand behind our product and reply all email within 24 hours. [Use the packaged adapter to meet working power requirement]
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On LED Lights
If you’re shopping for lighting, you’ll find LED technology now dominates the market. Short for light-emitting diode, LED lighting emits light up to 90% more efficiently than incandescent bulbs. These lights use microchips to light up the LEDs, absorbing the heat produced into a heat sink. This makes it not only a more energy-efficient option, but also a safer one.
Another benefit of LED lights is that they last longer than incandescent bulbs. That means you won’t have to worry about changing them out on a regular basis. While you should always keep a spare on hand, having a long-lasting lightbulb or fixture is especially important for lights in hard-to-reach areas, such as those hanging from high ceilings.
LED technology can be incorporated into every type of light you have in your home. This means they come in a wide range of formats. You can buy desk lamps that use LED, as well as rope lights, under-counter stick-up lights and lights for utility areas like garages and workshops. What you’ll look for in a light will depend on exactly what you need.
When you look at an LED light, you often won’t be able to tell the difference between it and other types of bulbs. They can closely resemble incandescent and fluorescent bulbs, but the light they emit will be higher quality.
One of the best things about LED lighting is that it can be directed in one area for a more powerful light without being overwhelming. For this reason, it’s important to look to see if a lighting fixture has been designed in a way that it can send light in multiple directions if you’re lighting up a large area. If it’s a desk lamp, look for one that’s designed for you to direct the light as needed.
The LED Light Buying Guide
- Rope lights, also known as string lights, can be a fire hazard if they’re damaged or built incorrectly. Avoid leaving your string lights on when you aren’t present and keep them away from flammable materials. Also, frequently check the tube to see if it’s hot to the touch. Even LED lights can get too hot with the wrong design.
- If you’re installing LED lighting that doesn’t connect to a light switch, a remote is a must. Some rope lights and under-counter lights come with more than one remote so that multiple household members can have one.
- Some string lights and under-counter lights let you change the color giving you a large color palette. This can be a great way to liven things up, especially if you’re using them in a dorm room or a child’s room.
- For LED string lights, pay close attention to the length of each strand. Measure beforehand to make sure you order enough strings to reach the length you want. Some of these lights can even be cut to fit.
- LED string lights also need installation. Some come with adhesive that makes it easy, but you can also use cable clips.
- Separate stick-on lights can come in handy for lighting up those areas in your home that need it. Those include closets and under-counter areas. You can also line them up under a cabinet for a fun, colorful effect that makes your kitchen cabinets or living room shelving cast a glow.
- If you’re buying an LED for a large area like a garage or kitchen, make sure you’ll have enough to cover the entire area. You may find LED lighting is more directional in nature, which won’t cast the widespread glow you want.
- Adjustability can come in handy with LED lights. Make sure you have a fixture that can be adjusted as fully as you’ll need.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide