Minetom LED Globe Ball Fairy String Lights
Last updated date: February 9, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Indoor String Lights and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Indoor String Lights you should buy.
Editor's Note February 9, 2021:
Checkout The Best Indoor String Lights for a detailed review of all the top indoor string lights.
Reliable is the best word to describe these indoor string lights, which are commercial quality. They feature eight different lighting modes, so you can create the perfect atmosphere for your party. Since the bulbs are also waterproof, you can use them outdoors.
In our analysis of 14 expert reviews, the Minetom Minetom LED Globe Ball Fairy String Lights placed 2nd when we looked at the top 15 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Commercial quality string lights: The globe around the lights are shatterproof because they are made out of plastic. 100 led bulbs give off a warm white light. An ul listed power adapter comes with the lights. Diameter of the bulb is 0.7 inch, and the spacinga between bulbs is 4.3 inches. 8 lighting modes, timer functions and dimmer: The lights have 8 lighting modes, namely combination, in waves, sequential, slo-glo, chasing or flash, slow fade, twinkle and flash, steady on. The lights also have a memory function allowing you to set your specific mode and use the timer function on the remote to turn on the lights for 6 hours and off for 18 hours automatically every day. Set the brightness by dimmer to adapt to special occasions like dating, wedding, anniversary or birthday party. Waterproof and eco-friendly: Our plug in string lights are IP44 waterproof, which makes them suitable for indoor or outdoor use. The bulbs around the lights are safe and reliable, keeping low temperature even after many hours of use. Widely used: These string lights can be used for indoor or outdoor lighting. The lights create a festive atmosphere. These are the best choices for christmas trees and garlands. Ideal for ambience mood decoration in your bedroom, living room, balcony, garden, patio, tent, awning, hotel, etc. Also perfect as gifts for family and friends. Easy to use: These bulb string lights are lightweight and easy to install with cable tie, cup hook or grippers.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Indoor String Lights
If you want to draw attention to an area, nothing can do the job like a string of lights. You’re probably most familiar with them during the holiday season, when they’re used to decorate indoor trees, railings and mantels.
But string lights aren’t just for decking the halls. You’ll also see them at weddings and parties, whether outdoors or indoors. Some people use them to jazz up their patios or balconies year-round, while others have them inside their homes. In fact, some string lights come with photo clips that can be used to display your favorite pictures.
As you’re looking around for string lights, though, it’s important to keep safety in mind. If your lights fall and break, you could end up with a risky situation. The wrong lights can also be a fire hazard, so make sure you pay close attention to safety ratings. It also can’t hurt to turn the lights off when you aren’t around to keep an eye on them.
If you’re using your lights outdoors, make sure you choose a string that can withstand exposure to water. Not only will the lights themselves need to be waterproof to hold up in rain, snow, sleet and ice, but the battery pack or power cord will also need to have waterproofing.
The Indoor String Lights Buying Guide
- Safety is a top priority with anything electric. LED lights are the best choice for safety reasons. The bulbs are typically plastic, which means they won’t shatter if dropped. LED lights also last longer, burn brighter and use less energy.
- Consider the function of the lights you’re choosing. If you’re simply looking for a set of lights to add a little ambiance, you’ll probably find that you won’t need something particularly bright. However, if you need functionality in addition to attractiveness, check how much light your chosen set puts out.
- You aren’t limited to bulbs. Some string lights are in the shape of decorations like stars to add even more pizzazz to your décor.
- You’ll find with some lights, you get a gentle buzzing sound when they’re on.
- Whether your lights have a safety rating or not, consider shutting them off when you’re away. It’s best to ensure your lights remain supervised at all times.
- You should also refrain from using lights with exposed wires or broken bulbs.
- You aren’t limited to the brightness feature built into your string lights. Some come with remotes that allow you to dim your lights to create the exact mood you want.
- String lights also often come with multiple modes. With these lights, you can choose between modes like flashing, steady or multicolor.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide