MIBAO Durable Non-Slip Outdoor Welcome Mat
Last updated date: May 5, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Welcome Mats and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Welcome Mat you should buy.
Editor's Note April 23, 2021:
Checkout The Best Welcome Mat for a detailed review of all the top welcome mats.
Made from 100% all-natural rubber, this welcome mat is built to hold up even under constant exposure to weather. The woven polypropylene fabric is slightly raised to help remove dirt and debris from your shoes before you enter the house. Available in four color options, these half-inch thick mats measure 18 inches by 30 inches.
In our analysis, the MIBAO MIBAO Durable Non-Slip Outdoor Welcome Mat placed 1st when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
DURABLE&SAFE: Mibao door mats are constructed of 100% high-quality all-natural rubber, no odor Eco-friendly safe materials. Updateable material made the doormats durable and strong, yet soft and flexible for all-around versatility, safe for your kids and pets. Our entryway mats come in four stylish colors and "welcome" patterns toto compliment any decor, decorate modern homes, both indoor and outdoor use! WIDELY USE: The mats' slightly raised beautifully woven polypropylene fabric helps to scrap off dirt, dust, grit, mud, sand,grass or snow and absorb moisture from shoe, help prevent everyday wear and tear. Heavy duty entrance rug carpet widely used for home decor, front door welcome mat and kitchen rug, floor mat, back door, laundry, living room, lobby, office, patio, garage, business, barn, living room, driveway and many more common areas! HEAVY DUTY&LOW PROFILE: The doormat measures18" x 30" /24" x 36" and features 1/2" thick. Heavy duty but low-profile design that glide under most doors without catching or curling. Meanwhile, say good bye to grimy muddy footprints and dog paws on the floor, get a tidy home. Strong stitched edges for an elegant look and longer lasting. NON-SLIPPING: Mibao front door mat has a powerful non-slip backing. 100% natrue rubber buttom and raised pattern non-slip backing can grip on any outside floor type. Pets and kids running and sprinting safely in daily playing, and won't slip or scuff floors. EASY TO CLEAN: Simply vacuum with a hand-held vacuum, sweep with a broom, or shake off outdoors or over your garbage bin. For a deeper clean, wipe with a damp cloth and mild soap, or use a garden hose to rinse the mat outdoors. Allow your mat to fully air dry before next use. Do not use bleach. The upgrading technology adopted makes the polypropylene fiber solid and practical, not easy to fall off.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Welcome Mats
Your front door is the entryway to your home. It’s the first impression you make on guests, whether someone stops by to sell you something or friends and family come to visit.
For that reason, a welcome mat is more than just a place for visitors to wipe their feet before entering your home. Sure, it serves that purpose, but there’s also an attractiveness factor, as well. You want your welcome mat to set the tone for the rest of your house.
Before you start shopping, it’s important to know what to look for. As a general rule, the width of your welcome mat should be no more than 80% of your front door’s width. Measure your front door and pay attention to the dimensions of each welcome mat as you’re shopping.
The weight of your mat is also important. You’ll want a mat that’s durable, especially if it will be exposed to the elements. A nonskid bottom can make a big difference, giving you stability as you step onto it even when the ground beneath it is a little wet.
The build of the mat is also key. Most outdoor welcome mats are made of rubber, which is a durable, weighty material. But rubber can’t do as well when it comes to removing debris or mud from your shoes. For that, many mats will combine rubber and some type of raised fiber to remove the debris and moisture while also giving you a stable surface as you enter the house.
The Welcome Mat Buying Guide
- Welcome mats come in a variety of thicknesses. A thicker mat can provide more durability. Look for one that’s at least a half an inch thick.
- Keep in mind that if a mat isn’t underneath a covered area, it will have constant exposure to the elements. The sun will naturally fade the dyes in a mat over time, so you may want to look for one that’s built to hold up to daily UV exposure.
- If you’re environmentally conscious, there are eco-friendly mats made from natural materials like coconut husks.
- You can find a variety of design options, including some for pet lovers and some that will add a little class to your front porch.
- Keep in mind that you’ll occasionally need to clean your mat. Look for one you can spray off with a garden hose or wipe with a cloth.
- Although cast-iron doormats have become trendy, they aren’t so good at removing mud or debris. These mats are more for decoration than functionality.
- You’ll find doormats in a variety of shapes. Rectangular is the typical option, but semicircular and circular shapes are also popular.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide