METRONIC Plastic Poly Bubble Mailers, 50-Count
Last updated date: July 5, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Mailers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Mailer you should buy.
Update as July 5, 2022:
Checkout The Best Mailers for a detailed review of all the top mailers.
Measuring either 4 by 8 inches or 6 by 10 inches, these poly mailers come with bubble wrap inside and can stand up against water and wear. You can choose from colors such as pink, blue, white, black, purple, orange and yellow among others.
In our analysis, the METRONIC METRONIC Plastic Poly Bubble Mailers, 50-Count placed 6th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Ideal for Small Business. Our color poly bubble mailers are sure to set your business apart from the rest. Build a lasting impression that will keep your customers coming back. Bubble mailers are a reliable and cost-efficient shipping and packaging solution for your small business. Don’t let social distancing slow you down. Take your business online and ship directly to your customers! They’ll love looking forward to your packages in the mail! Work from home and be your own boss. Simply Peel & Seal. Each mailer is equipped with a strong self-sealing adhesive strip. Simply peel and fold over to seal each package safely and securely. Perfect for small business, boutiques, and online sellers. Bubble mailers are secure, dependable, and affordable. Eliminate the need for costly shipping boxes and tape by using poly mailers instead – and watch the savings add up! Spend less time shipping and more time doing what’s important – growing your business and your team! Strong & Durable Construction. Our poly mailers are crafted with only the finest materials. These mailers are tear-resistant, puncture-resistant, and waterproof. The high quality, self-sealing adhesive strip is tamper-resistant and tamper-evident. Fully opaque for confidentiality. You can count on our poly mailers to keep your packages safe until they reach their destination. Ship all your packages confidently with our reliable poly mailers. Prevent damages and keep your customers happy! Convenient & Economical. Bubble mailers are an affordable alternative to standard packaging, and they will help keep your customer’s items safe while reducing shipping costs. Bubble mailers are great for shipping light and less fragile products. Mailers are perfect for shipping clothing and accessories, jewelry, lip gloss, cosmetics, beauty and health products, and much more. Mailers are the ultimate packaging solution for small business and e-retailers. Lower costs and boost your business! Build a Lasting Impression. Our color mailers are sure to make a lasting impression and keep your customers coming back. Personalize your mailers by adding custom stickers to promote your brand and your business. Let your customers know you care by including thank you notes and develop a successful brand image. By building successful brand imagery you will cultivate a loyal customer base. Let our color mailers help you to build your business and your brand while saving you money! Modern Designs. Metronic Poly Bubble Mailers（Inside Size: 6×9″) Poly Mailer Envelopes.Metronic is engaged in poly mailer product supplies, Metronic the design group is a talented and experienced team,are a popular option among many businesses for shipping items.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Mailers
Whether you’re needing to ship products for your home business or send gifts to family and friends, mailers make it easy to ship items and offer some advantages over boxes. These shipping materials don’t take up much space in your home and come in a variety of sizes and colors. Mailers can even save you money versus buying boxes and filling materials.
When it comes to materials, paper and poly mailers are common choices. These types of mailers differ in terms of pros, cons, appearance and ideal use.
Usually yellow or brown, paper mailers can be thicker and more protective than poly mailers. However, since they’re made of paper, they’re also easier to damage if they get wet or caught on something sharp.
Poly mailers have a shinier appearance, are water-resistant and are more flexible for items with an odd shape or sharp angles. Poly mailers can come in a wide range of colors and designs, and this allows for more customizability.
You can choose from mailers that come with or without padding, and the fragility of the contents shipped will play a role in your decision. Mailers with bubble wrap inside are thicker and work well when you plan to ship something that can easily get crushed in the postal machines. On the other hand, mailers without padding are thinner and can do a fine job for mailing flat, non-fragile items like papers.
Whether you go with a paper or poly mailer, you’ll need to take into account the size and shape of the item you’re shipping to choose a mailer with the right size. You’ll find smaller mailers suitable for sending items such as jewelry along with document-sized mailers that can hold larger gifts and papers. It helps to get a slightly larger mailer than you think you’ll need, especially if you’re shipping a thicker item and using a padded mailer.
The Mailer Buying Guide
- Consider checking the shipping service’s pricing and requirements first so you can meet your needs and minimize shipping costs. For example, mailers of a certain size limit, thickness and weight may be classified as envelopes and cost less to mail than packages. Slightly larger or heavier mailers may fall into the packages category with higher rates, so you’ll want to choose carefully.
- Mailers usually are self-sealing with an adhesive you expose by peeling off a protective strip, but you can always add some tape around the seal for extra security. You can also look for tamper-proof seals for peace of mind.
- If you’re wondering which size mailer you should purchase, first measure the height, width and length of the product you plan to ship. To decide on a minimum width for the mailer, add the product height and width plus 1/4 of an inch extra. You can add twice the height plus the length and an extra 1/4 of an inch to get the minimum length for the mailer.
- Whether you get a padded or unpadded mailer, you can still wrap your item in some bubble wrap to give it extra protection during shipping.
- If you plan to ship something heavy, large or fragile, you’ll likely want to skip the mailer and go with a box instead.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide