Metene Long Handle Body Brush
Last updated date: December 31, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Body Brushes and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Body Brush you should buy.
Update as December 31, 2020:
Checkout The Best Body Brush for a detailed review of all the top body brushes.
This versatile body brush has two kinds of bristles: soft and stiff. It can be used wet or dry. The long-handled design makes it easy to clean hard-to-reach places.
In our analysis of 29 expert reviews, the Metene Long Handle Body Brush placed 1st when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
SUITABLE FOR WET AND DRY SHOWER: Metene double-sided shower brush is used in a dry or wet brushing. When the bristle is dry, it is a good brush for tightening the skin. When used, it becomes soft after being washed by hot water and is suitable for cleaning the body. STIFF BRISTLES: Natural bristle brush can massage the skin and deeply clean the cutin and dirt on the skin surface, which can effectively clean the skin and protect the skin. SOFT NYLON BRISTLES: Soft hair nylon can protect sensitive skin, provide a variety of hardness options, thoroughly clean the whole body. LONG HANDLE DESIGN: A specially designed wooden handle over 40 cm long, easily washes all parts of the body, such as the back and legs. In addition, there is a non-slip rubber patch at the handle, which is not easy to fall off when used. There is also a hanging rope design at the handle, which is used for hanging and storage. YOU WILL GET: Shower brush *1. We recommend replacing the brush every 3-6 months for maximum hygiene. We also recommend washing the brush every few weeks to remove dead skin cells.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Body Brushes
If you’re looking for glowing skin that looks healthy and radiant, it’s time to get a body brush. This is a special beauty tool that is used to brush off the dull layer of flaky skin at the top. A body brush can help you to unclog pores, remove any dead skin and exfoliate your body. It’s a great tool for anyone who wants smooth skin that feels soft and looks shiny. In addition, body brushing can actually help to redistribute fat that is stored in your skin. This smooths out your cellulite so your skin looks firmer and tighter.
You can dry brush your body before you take a bath or shower. You can then rinse the brush clean, and use it again in the bath. This double action provides the best results for your skin. Brushing your body should be done for a few minutes each day and can be done on a daily basis. Just be sure to use the right kind of brush so that you don’t irritate your skin.
The Body Brush Buying Guide
- When selecting a body brush, the shape is important because it will determine where on your body you can reach. A brush with a small handle is great for easily accessible parts of your body, such as your arms and legs. However, you will have to bend in order to reach your lower half. However, a body brush with a long handle is ideal for reaching your back, or the bottom half of your legs if you have trouble reaching that area.
- The bristles of the body brush are key. You don’t want to get anything too soft, as that will not provide you with the benefits you need. However, bristles that are too stiff may irritate and hurt your skin. Opt for something in the middle in terms of firmness. Bristles can be made from natural material, nylon or silicone. Keep in mind that bristles tend to shed after a lot of use, so it’s best to replace your body brush when this starts to happen.
- Most body brushes can be used both in wet and dry situations. This provides you with additional flexibility as you can use the brush in multiple ways. However, keep in mind that some brushes are just for dry use and some are just for wet use, so read the instructions carefully.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide