MEROKEETY Women’s Sherpa Fleece Lightweight Vest
Last updated date: September 21, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Vests For Women and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Vest For Women you should buy.
This fashionable vest is ideal for fall, winter or spring. Its fuzzy material is 100 percent polyester. It’s a slim-fit design that works well with jeans, leggings and boots. In our analysis of 12 expert reviews, the MEROKEETY MEROKEETY Women's Sherpa Fleece Lightweight Vest placed 8th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note September 21, 2020:
Checkout The Best Vests For Women for a detailed review of all the top vests for women.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
From The Manufacturer
Polyester. Unique Design: Sleeveless, Stand collar design, Front side zippered Pockets, Fuzzy, Slim fit. Soft and Chunky Sherpa Fleece, Suitable for Spring, Autumn and Winter, MEROKEETY is an USA registered brand,we accept 30 days free returns. Occasion: Casual Outerwear/Date/Home/Work/Shopping, Easy to pair with jeans, skinny leggings, boots. Garment Care: Machine Wash Recommended With Cold Water, Do Not Bleach, Hang Or Line Dry
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Vests For Women
When the air starts getting chilly and you need an extra layer but don’t want to overheat, a vest is a good option. This is an outerwear garment that covers your core, but does not have sleeves like a jacket. Even without covering your arms, a vest can replace a light coat. It keeps your core temperature up which helps your body increase blood flow to the extremities, keeping your hands and arms warm.
A vest is especially useful when you’re out in the cold weather but need a full range of motion. Jackets with bulky sleeves can sometimes restrict your arms. If you’re playing sports, chopping wood, setting up a campsite or working in a warehouse, you need to ensure your core is protected while having full movement in your arms.
When you’re being active, you also don’t want to get too warm, which can sometimes happen when you’re wearing a bulky coat. With a good vest, you can maintain a comfortable body temperature no matter how strenuous your activity is. It provides just the right kind of coverage in moderately cool temperatures.
DWYM Fun Fact
When it comes to wearing a vest, layering is key. This way, you create a casual yet stylish look that keeps you warm. In the fall or moderately cool weather, start with a long-sleeve t-shirt. Add on a light cardigan or sweatshirt. Then, put on your vest over top of that. You can also wear a scarf to keep your upper body cozy. In the winter months, you can wear your vest under a bulkier winter coat to keep your core warm if you’re going to be outside for long periods of time. You can also add your vest on top of a light jacket for an extra layer. Don’t forget the hat and gloves.
The Vest For Women Buying Guide
- The most important thing to consider when you’re buying a vest for women is warmth. What kind of insulation do you need for the activities you’ll be doing? For example, if you’re planning to wear the vest mostly while camping in the fall, your needs will be different than if you want to wear the vest while ice fishing. Check to see whether the vest is lined or filled with a material like down to help keep you warm.
- For many women, getting a vest that is waterproof is key. This is ideal if your area gets a lot of rain or snow. Keeping dry also helps to keep you warm.
- Having interior and exterior pockets provides a couple of storage options for important items like keys, phone and wallet. Ensure that the pockets have closures so that your important items don’t slip out.
- Opt for a vest that has a durable zipper closure. Having a fabric cover over the zipper ensures that it won’t rust when frequently exposed to the elements.
- Getting the right fit is key. While vests are functional, they also need to suit your frame. Be sure to check the sizing chart, and review important measurements like shoulders, bust, and back length.