Mellanni 1800-Count Cooling Luxury Bedding, 4-Piece
Last updated date: November 29, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Luxury Bedding and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Luxury Bedding you should buy.
Update as November 24, 2021:
Checkout The Best Luxury Bedding for a detailed review of all the top luxury bedding.
This high-quality luxury bedding is made with brushed microfiber and keeps you cool at night. It is easy to care for and shouldn't fade, shrink or wrinkle. The set includes one flat sheet, one fitted sheet and two pillowcases.
In our analysis, the Mellanni Mellanni 1800-Count Cooling Luxury Bedding, 4-Piece placed 2nd when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Mellanni Bed Sheet Set with Deep Pockets - Super Silky Soft - Highest Quality 1800 Bedding Collection. Let Mellanni Fine Linens wrap you in elegance, luxury and comfort. Bedding set is tailored with Sophisticated Quatrefoil Design, carefully crafted to add exquisite class to your bedroom and enhance décor. We understand your time is important, that’s why this exceptionally Soft and Strong Bedding is Wrinkle, Fade, and Stain Resistant, so you can spend time on more important things in life. It’s the Perfect Fit with Easy Care, all in one. Microfiber sheets are breathable, keep moisture away. Comes in Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, Split King and California King. Let your body Breathe as you stay Fresh and Comfortable all night long. Mellanni Lifetime Promise - Mellanni is a different kind of company that prides itself on providing the absolute best customer care in the industry. If you are not satisfied with your purchase at any point and for any reason, you can return it with no questions asked. That's the Mellanni Promise (in fact, you don't even have to send back the product).
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Luxury Bedding
There is something special about going to sleep surrounded by luxurious bedding. Whether it’s some soft sheets, comfortable pillow cases or a warm and snuggly duvet, having quality bedding can definitely help you relax and have a good night’s sleep. However, there are so many different varieties of bedding available, it can be challenging to find the right one. If you want to avoid tossing and turning all night, be sure to select your bedding carefully.
When it comes to duvets, one of the most important things to check is the TOG rating (“thermal overall grade”), which tells you how warm it will keep you. Tog ratings between 2.5 to 7 are ideal for spring and summer weather and are designed to keep you cooler while you rest. For fall and winter weather, opt for duvets with tog ratings between 9 and 13.5. If you have two duvets with low tog ratings, you can always use them on top of each other to keep yourself cozy and warm in the chilly months. In terms of duvet filling, it’s best to go with a natural material that is breathable. For those with allergies, synthetic fillers are a good option.
High-quality pillows are an important part of luxury bedding as they offer both comfort and support. The type of pillow you need will depend on the kind of sleeper you are. Your sleeping position and the firmness of the pillow affect the alignment of your spine. The wrong combination can lead to aches and pains. For back sleepers, it’s best to go with a medium-firm pillow. Side sleepers can use either a firm or medium-firm pillow. If you’re a front sleeper, it’s best to use a soft pillow.
The Luxury Bedding Buying Guide
- When it comes to luxury bed linens, the material is an important factor to consider. Cotton is a popular choice because it is highly durable and will keep you cool while you sleep. Egyptian cotton in particular is a fine choice as long as it’s labeled as long-staple cotton and not just regular cotton that happened to be grown in Egypt. Many people also prefer linen, which is breathable and absorbent, not to mention comfortable. Linen becomes softer with each wash. Some synthetic fibers are affordable options, but keep in mind that they may not be as breathable as natural fibers.
- The type of weave of the luxury bedding you should choose will be based on personal preference. Plain weaves are affordable, soft and comfortable. Percale is a tight version of a plain weave and creates a smooth and matte look. If you want extreme softness, opt for material that has a diagonal weave. For a silky smooth finish and natural sheen, you need a sateen weave. Some luxury bedding comes with pattered weave, combining different types of weaves to make a pattern.
- Luxury bedding is sold in sets or separately. For example, you can buy a luxury bedding set that includes everything from a duvet and duvet cover to pillow shams, sheets and more. You can also opt to get separates and make your own set with different sheets, pillow cases and duvet covers. Consider what you already have in your linen closet and what else you’d need to make a usable set.
- The style and color of your luxury bedding helps set the atmosphere of the room it’s in. Certain colors, like blues and greens, are relaxing, while colors like reds and yellows are energizing. Some people prefer neutral tones like white, beige or grey so they can easily match their bedding with other textiles in their room but a pop of color from the bed is always attractive.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide