Melissa & Doug Wood Jewelry Box For Girls
Last updated date: February 15, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Jewelry Boxes For Girls and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Jewelry Box For Girls you should buy.
Update as February 15, 2021:
Checkout The Best Jewelry Box For Girls for a detailed review of all the top jewelry boxes for girls.
This jewelry box is a keepsake and craft kit in one. Kids can decorate the box using the many included stickers. This activity is great for individuals or as a group activity at a party.
In our analysis, the Melissa & Doug Melissa & Doug Wood Jewelry Box For Girls placed 6th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Includes wooden jewelry box, 26 gem stickers, 38 foil stickers, 3 glitter glues, and white glue. Craft kit and keepsake in one! Jewelry box features velvet ring holder and safety mirror inside the lid. Perfect as an individual project or a party activity and favor. Promotes fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination, and creative expression. Makes a great gift for kids ages 3 and up, for hands-on, screen-free play.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Jewelry Boxes For Girls
A jewelry box is a great place for girls to store their precious items. When looking for a jewelry box for girls, be sure to get something that is age-appropriate, as their needs and wants will change as they grow. For young girls, a jewelry box is a place of magic as much as it is a place to store jewelry. Consider getting a jewelry box that is in beautiful colors, like purples, pinks, and light blues. Many jewelry boxes for young girls also have a musical component: when the box opens, a song plays. In some jewelry boxes, you have to wind up a key in order for the music to play. These jewelry boxes often also have small figurines in the center of the box which twirl to the music.
For tween girls, consider a jewelry box that looks “grown-up,” such as one made from leather or mahogany wood. You can make the jewelry box feel more special by having their name engraved in it, along with a short and sweet message. For girls in their teens, they may need a jewelry box to store heirloom pieces they have inherited from their family. Consider whether a locking mechanism is important to ensure precious items are kept safe.
The Jewelry Box For Girls Buying Guide
- Consider the size of the jewelry box as well as the compartments found inside. Is there enough room to store large pieces of jewelry such as necklaces or bangles, in addition to small delicate things like earrings and rings. Younger children may also want to store play jewelry like tiaras or crowns in their jewelry box, so ensure there is enough room for all of their valued items.
- One of the best parts of owning a jewelry box for a young girl is that it is a way to keep her precious items safe and out of other people’s hands. Consider whether your child is old enough to have a locking mechanism on her jewelry box, such as a key or combination lock. This way, she can keep her treasures away from siblings or friends if she chooses. Be sure to keep an extra key with you in case she is locked out of her jewelry box.
- What special features do you need in a jewelry box? A small built-in mirror is a nice touch so girls can try on their jewelry right in front of the box. Having a beloved song play from the box is a great way to create precious memories.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide