mecor Rectangle Glass Living Room Coffee Table
Last updated date: July 13, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Living Room Coffee Tables and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Living Room Coffee Table you should buy.
Update as July 9, 2021:
Checkout The Best Living Room Coffee Table for a detailed review of all the top living room coffee tables.
Stun your guests with this sleek and stylish glass living room coffee table. In addition to being an attractive addition to your living space, the table is also designed to be functional. There's plenty of space on the top of the table your coffee cups, magazines and floral arrangements. Underneath the table is an additional shelf for storing everything from books to games for family game night.
In our analysis of 34 expert reviews, the mecor Rectangle Glass Living Room Coffee Table placed 2nd when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Sleek and Stylish. Artfully constructed with modern elegance in mind, this coffee table features a unique clear surfaces.The rectangle clear color glass end table is unique in appearance and is very versatile for your home decor. Large Storage Space. Made of solid MDF and 2 pieces of clear glass, it features large storage space with 2-tier storage design,which can well accommodate your various kinds of accessories or stuffs, such as your notebooks, magazines, books, remote controls or other things. Multiple Place to Use. Mecor rectangular coffee table is widely applied in home as a perfect make up desk for its spacious area.Its compact structure and beautiful texture is perfect for your office, store, living room, or bed room. Convenience For You. Easy Self-Assembly:Ships ready-to-assemble with necessary hardware and tools.Easy to Clean:Smooth surface of this coffee table makes your cleaning more easier.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Living Room Coffee Tables
End tables serve a very important purpose in a living room. Not only do they typically hold decorative items like framed photos and plants, but they can also be very functional. You’ll often find items like lamps and coasters for holding drinks on end tables.
If you’re shopping for one of these pieces of furniture for your own living room, you probably have a general idea of what you want. Think of the items you’ll likely keep on each end table and make sure you’ll have a surface area that will easily hold everything.
In addition to the width of the table’s surface area, height is also an important factor. If you reach over to grab your coffee cup in the morning, will you need to reach down or will it be level with you? Decide what height you find ideal and look for an end table that matches.
You may also want multiple end tables. If you’re buying one for each end of your sofa, for instance, coordinating them can improve the appearance of your living room. Keep in mind that you’ll be paying double the price and shop for a piece that fits your budget.
The Living Room Coffee Table Buying Guide
- Sturdiness is something to consider in an end table. Sure, you won’t likely be piling it down with heavy items, but an end table built with high-quality materials can hold up over the years.
- It can be convenient to buy furniture and have it shipped to your house. After all, that means you won’t have to try to get a fully assembled piece of furniture home or pay extra for delivery. But online furniture needs assembly, and some are easier to assemble than others.
- Take a close look at the measurements before buying. Make sure the table won’t be larger or smaller than you expected once you get it home.
- Storage is also a consideration. Many end tables come with at least one extra shelf for storing things. Some include baskets or doors to hide your clutter.
- If you have wood floors, make sure the feet of the table won’t scratch. If they will, you may need to consider a rug to protect your flooring.
- The color of the end table is worth noting, as well. You’ll find that espresso end tables look classy, but a rustic look may be a better fit for your space’s existing décor. If you find a table you like, check to make sure the manufacturer doesn’t sell the same table in various finishes.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide