MaxKare Heat & Massage Foot Spa
Last updated date: June 24, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Foot Spas and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Foot Spa you should buy.
Update as June 24, 2021:
Checkout The Best Foot Spa for a detailed review of all the top foot spas.
With this foot spa, you'll enjoy a heating element that is able to quickly warm up the water and then keep it at a consistent temperature. There are 16 different massage rollers to relax tired feet and improve circulation. Consumers will find the digital display screen and simple touch buttons are a cinch to use.
In our analysis of 188 expert reviews, the MaxKare Heat & Massage Foot Spa placed 5th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Fast Heating & Temperature Maintenance. The heating element of this foot bath massager heats and maintains water at selected temperature (95-118°F) efficiently, without hassle of filling hot water or temperature dropping, offering luxury hot foot soak to keep your feet comfortable. Removable Massage Rollers. Roll feet back and forth on 4 pairs of massage rollers (not motorized) that are dotted with acu-nodes following sole reflexology for deep massage, which can improve your experience and sleeping quality; Adjust intensity and speed by changing the way you roll; Rollers can be removed when necessary. Stylish & Easy-operation. Stylish digital display with indicator lights helps track working settings of the foot spa massager conveniently and visibly; Control and adjust all functions with simple touch of 4 clearly marked buttons, making at-home pedicure easier. Bubbles & Vibration. Raise foot pampering experience up a notch by jacuzzi-like bubbles (recommended to use with heating function simultaneously) that stroke soles and by rhythmic vibration that effectively comfort your feet; Further de-stress by placing spa materials inside the built-in small box, which can help you better enjoy the foot spa. Safety & Useful. The foot spa machine is powered by 500W with overheat protection, leaving you peace of mind; Inside water marks are the result of function test.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Foot Spas
A foot spa might seem like a luxurious indulgence, but it can actually be a thoughtful, health-improving gift for yourself or someone you care about. Foot spas allow you to soak, heat and massage your feet, which offers numerous benefits to not only the health of your tootsies but also your overall physical and emotional wellbeing.
Most foot spas provide some form of massage and reflexology, which is the application of pressure to specific points on the feet (or hands). In theory, reflexology used on these points corresponds with certain organs and systems within the body, delivering relaxation and healing to those places.
Massaging your feet in a foot spa that targets those reflex points could help reduce pain in other areas, such as a pounding migraine or lower backache. It could uplift your mood, helping to ward off mild depression. And of course, it feels amazing to boot.
Soaking and massaging your feet is especially important if you have a largely sedentary lifestyle, as it improves blood flow. If you are on your feet all day, a warm, bubble foot soak is an amazing way to relax and rejuvenate tired, aching, swollen feet and ankles.
Resting your feet in a heated spa shortly before bedtime could help you fall asleep more quickly and enjoy an improved night’s rest.
Many foot spas also offer infrared technology, which is another health-boosting feature. Infrared therapy is used in many applications and provides numerous health benefits, such as the following:
- Infrared light increases the body’s production of nitric oxide, which is essential to improving blood circulation. In turn, this promotes improved cardiovascular health as well as reduced pain and decreased inflammation.
- Infrared therapy fosters the growth and repair of tissue and muscle cells as it augments the action of the mitochondria.
- It can aid in the reduction of muscle tension, the promotion of relaxation and the regulation of blood pressure.
Since foot spas are a safe, natural, non-invasive, painless treatment, there are no negative side effects to worry about, either.
The Foot Spa Buying Guide
- Be sure to choose a foot spa that is easy to clean and maintain. You should empty and dry the tub after every use, as leaving water or moisture in the spa could lead to mold, bacteria or other hazardous issues. Cleaning the spa with mild soap such as dish soap and warm water after each use is advised. You might wish to follow up with disinfectant as well, particularly if you share the foot spa with family members.
- Consider where you will store and use your foot spa. Make sure that it is portable, especially if you plan to fill it in one room and carry or roll it to another. The size should be roomy enough for you to spread out your toes and relax, but not so massive that it is difficult for you to fill, move or put away when you’re finished.
- A heating option might seem like an added luxury, but don’t skimp on this feature. Even if you pour nice, warm water into the foot spa, it could become uncomfortably tepid while you soak your feet. You will come to appreciate a foot spa that heats and maintains a balmy temperature throughout your treatment.
- Some spas include a bubbling feature. The oxygenated water not only provides even more soothing enjoyment, but the bubbles can also help improve your body’s circulation and might even boost your metabolism.
- Nubby rollers or raised, textured areas in a foot spa can make for an amazing DIY foot massage experience. However, if your tootsies are particularly ticklish or sensitive, it might prove to be too much. If you’re not sure, consider a foot spa that has removable massage attachments just in case.
- Consider foot spas with other optional attachments if they would be useful to you. For instance, the Ivation Foot Spa Massager includes four accessories, such as a pumice stone and a brush attachment. If you are a fan of at-home pedicure treatments, these extras could make this the ideal choice for you.
- After enjoying a calming evening soak, pat your feet dry (don’t forget to dry between your toes!) and follow up with lotion. Slip into a pair of soft socks and go to bed to enjoy softer feet in the morning.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide