Masirs Collapsible Plastic Three-Tier Party Serving Tray
Last updated date: July 10, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Three-Tier Serving Trays and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Three-Tier Serving Tray you should buy.
Editor's Note July 10, 2020:
Checkout The Best Three-Tier Serving Tray for a detailed review of all the top three-tier serving trays.
This contemporary three-tier serving tray is made from durable materials. The trays twist down and nest into each other so it’s easy to store. It can be used for functions both indoors and outdoors.
In our analysis of 17 expert reviews, the Masirs Masirs Collapsible Plastic Three-Tier Party Serving Tray placed 2nd when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
This three tiered set of party trays is a fun and attractive way to serve guests at your next gathering. They are perfect for holding main food dishes such as sandwiches or bagels, sliced cheeses and deli meats. Alternatively, they’re an elegant way to present cut up fruits. Assorted cookies, cakes, muffins and pastries will also look lovely on these tiered trays.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Three-Tier Serving Trays
A three-tier serving tray brings style to your tables. These serving dishes have three different levels, and each section is held up by a stand with three tiers. The sections can be round, rectangular, square or another shape depending on the style of the tray. In most cases, the three sections are the same shape. In some three-tier serving trays, the lowest section is the largest, with each subsequent section getting smaller towards the top. In others, each section is the same size.
The main reason to use a three-tier serving tray is for aesthetics. Most serving dishes are just one level, so the tablescape is quite flat. If you want to add height to your tablescape to capture attention for a specific type of food, using a three-tier serving tray will do the trick. A table setting with different levels adds more interesting visuals than one that is just flat.
When you’re looking for a three-tier serving tray, one of the most important things to consider is storage. While three-tier serving trays look incredible on a table, they can be difficult to store in your cupboards due to their size and height. If you have a shortage of storage space in your home, look for a three-tier serving tray that disassembles and stores flat. This way, you can easily take it apart after using and place the sections with the stand in your cupboard. If you purchase one that doesn’t disassemble, you’ll need to have a space big enough to store the stand. Most often, the section plates can be removed, but not all stands come apart.
The Three-Tier Serving Tray Buying Guide
- Three-tier serving trays come in many different styles, so you can find one that matches your décor and taste. If you have vintage or retro dishes, consider choosing a three-tier serving tray that is embossed porcelain. For those who prefer modern and contemporary looks, a classic white stoneware tray with a wrought iron powder-coated stand will do the trick. If you prefer a more formal look, consider going with a classic iron stand with clear glass plates.
- Depending on what you’re serving on the three-tier dish, you’ll need to make sure there is enough space between each tier. Sometimes, the tiers may be too close together, so you cannot place foods with height on them. Consider the types of foods you want to serve on the trays and ensure there is adequate space between each level. For example, if you’re serving small tea sandwiches, you don’t need a lot of room between the tiers. However, if you’re serving extravagant cupcakes with vertical toppings or cake pops, you’re going to need enough room between the tiers to display the food and have enough space for guests to grab what they need.
- Durability is a factor, especially since many three-tier serving trays are made out of delicate materials. If you host functions outdoors or with lots of small children, consider a three-tier serving tray made out of a sturdy plastic. Stoneware can also be quite durable, provided that it’s not dropped onto a hard surface. Keep in mind that glass and porcelain require care as they are fragile. They are best suited for indoor functions. Be sure to place the three-tier serving tray towards the center of the table so there is no danger of it being knocked down and falling to the floor.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide