MARNUR Shiatsu Foot Massager
Last updated date: February 17, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Foot Massagers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Foot Massager you should buy.
Update as September 7, 2021:
Checkout The Best Foot Massager for a detailed review of all the top foot massagers.
In our analysis of 247 expert reviews, the MARNUR Shiatsu Foot Massager placed 7th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Breathable Airbag Massage Double compression massage on insteps and ankles While stabilizing feet for more enjoyable scraping massage Rolling Kneading Massage With the combination of the air compression and rolling massage in different ways available, the foot massager has many mini Ergonomics massage heads, which can massage more acupuncture points. The rotating foot massager shiatsu modes that work wonders to foot pain relief and relieve aches, knots, and muscle tension Foot Massager with Heat Function Add relaxing heat setting of the heated shiatsu kneading massager allow you to increase muscle relaxation and rejuvenation(the temperature of the heat massager is around 40~45 celsius),just Warm not Hot Removable Cover fot Foot Massager With the foot cover being removable , the appliance makes the electric foot massager more convenient to keep it clean all the time,which can keep massager hygienic when sharing the massager with other family members. Why would you feel mild pain during the massage? As we all know, by traditional medicine, our feet are sensitive with so many acupuncture points that are connected to different of our body parts. When the massage nodes target the acupuncture points, there will come mild pain, which is a normal phenomenon, indicating that the massage is working effectively. The foot massager shiatsu fit up to US SIZE 11 If it is your first time to use the shiatsu foot massager, it maybe feels pain due to you cannot get used of the foot massager, But after you get used to it, it can help you relax; Set the best Level for your feet Set the Best for Yourself 3 intensity levels & 3 massage modes Customize different foot massage combinations among 3 intensity levels & 3 massage modes to find one setting that satisfies your need for foot relaxation most, relieve muscle stiffness and fatigue from a busy day. 3 massage modes - Combined with kneading, shiatsu, air compression, heating function and hand-emulation massage nodes to create different massage modes for comprehensive care of your feet, bringing ultimate comfort. Level I The intensity of the deep kneading massager activates intensity 1(weakest) in initial state(The LED show white) ,low intensity for the old and slim users Level II Press the intensity button once, the Kneading massager machine turns to intensity 2 (medium)(The LED show green),medium intensity for office staff and daily relaxatio Level III Press it twice, it turns intensity 3(strongest)(The LED show red). high intensity for those preferring in-depth foot massage. Relax after Long-term Driving Driving for long will easily cause muscle stiffness from lack of mobility and mental fatigue from high level of concentration. Relaxing your feet will be a great beginning for full body relaxation. Simply place your feet in MARNUR Shiatsu Foot Massager and customize massage combinations to your favor for ultimate relaxation Wearing High Heels for Long Overloaded Exercise Long-term Driving The Elderly A Perfect Gift for Parents, Lover and Friends Gift for Parents Foot Massager helps foot blood circulation It's very good for parents' health. The warmest gift to our best parent. Key Points to Note: 1.The foot massager will auto off after 15 mins 2.The heat of the foot massager is not hot, just warm 3.If you have a wood, please don't use this foot massager 4.The foot massager largest size is US SIZE 11 5.Don't wash the entire foot massager machine, the foot cover can wash, other cannot wash Gift for Lover A perfect Gift for lover, Haveing a amazing foot massage experience after a whole day working. Make her/his feet relax Please pay attention to that POINT: the pergnant cannot use the foot massager Gift for Friends When your friend’s birthday or open a party, you don’t know what to give, then giving this foot massager is the best gift, representing health Specifications： Packing Size: 17.3*9.2*14.9 Inches Foot Massager Size: 16.4*14.1*0.9 Inches Modes: 3 Modes Intensity: 3 Level Package Contents: *1x Foot Massa *1x Manual *1x Manual
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Foot Massagers
The benefits of massage go far beyond simple relaxation. Massage improves your circulation, reduces joint pain, speeds up muscle recovery time and lowers your blood pressure. Your entire body benefits from a massage, but it’s especially helpful for your feet.
Your feet contain hundreds of tiny muscles, ligaments, tendons and bones that work together to keep you mobile and pain-free. If one of these gets irritated or injured, it affects your entire leg. Massage is a great way to keep the muscles in your feet loose and healthy. A home foot massager guarantees that you’ll have access to a top-notch foot massage every day.
Foot massagers are a portable, affordable way to relieve daily foot pain without spending hours at a day spa. They come in a range of styles and prices, from simple wooden massage rollers to high-tech heated Shiatsu units. There are also waterfall foot spas and calf massagers for a complete lower leg massage.
Simple massage rollers are made from wooden rungs with pointy nubs that hit pressure points on your foot. You just roll both of your feet over the unit, applying as much pressure as you need. These massagers are great for soothing tension from plantar fasciitis (a painful condition where the thick band of tissue connecting your heel to your toes becomes inflamed).
Electric massagers come packed with different massage techniques, varying levels of pressure and heat functions. Just choose your settings, place your feet in the massager’s foot chambers and let the machine do the work. Some electric massagers are cordless and run on batteries, while others need to be plugged into an outlet. They can reduce pain from an array of conditions, like generalized chronic pain and aching arches.
Water massagers are like a small hot tub for your feet. They use warm water and bubbles to help loosen your muscles and increase circulation. Sometimes they also have rollers or electronic nodes built in for a deeper massage.
Home foot massagers benefit almost everyone, whether you’re looking for a little relaxation or dealing with chronic muscle pain. Hop on over to our Tips & Advice for a detailed look at choosing the best foot massager for your home.
The Foot Massager Buying Guide
- If you have a medical condition, check with your doctor before you buy a foot massager. They can be a helpful add-on to any wellness plan, but some conditions (like nerve damage) might get worse if your feet are exposed to too much pressure or heat.
- Next, you’ll want to narrow down your options and decide between a massage roller or an electric massager. Massage rollers are generally less expensive, and you can make immediate changes to the level of pressure you’re applying. Electric massagers cost a little more, but you’ll get tons of features that are worth the money.
- If you’re using an electric massager, you’ll put your feet in two sleeves to start the massage. Most of these sleeves are removable for cleaning, and many are washer and dryer safe. Wash your sleeves frequently, and check the care instructions before you start cleaning.
- If you’d like an electric massager and you’ve got larger feet, take special care to see if the massager can accommodate your shoe size. Most sleeve-style massagers go up to a men’s size 12. If you wear a bigger size, opt for a massager that lets your feet sit on top instead of inserting them into the massager.
- Most electric massagers have options for heat, which helps loosen muscles for a deeper massage. If you’re sensitive to heat, make sure that your massager has options for low, medium and high heat. If there’s only “on” or “off” selections, you might accidentally go overboard with the temperature.
- Electric massagers use rotating balls, rolling sticks, spinning heads and air pressure to rub your feet. You’ll be able to choose the amount of pressure, the speed of the massage and the length of time with digital controls. Many massagers also come with remote controls, so you can switch things up without bending over and interrupting your self-care moment.
- If you’ve ever gotten a massage at a spa, you likely had a Swedish massage. This technique strokes muscles, joints and connective tissues. The vast majority of electric foot massagers perform Shiatsu massage, which focuses on traditional Chinese acupressure points. The masseuse uses their fingers to apply deep, direct and rhythmic pressure to these points. Decide if you like the idea of a Shiatsu-style massage before you put that massager in your online shopping cart.
- If your massager is smaller and lightweight (like a wooden roller), it’ll be easy to move it around your house. You can even take it along when you travel. If you choose a larger electric massager, it won’t be as portable, and you’ll have to stake out an area with enough room to accommodate it. Think about where you’d like to use your massager and plan accordingly.
- Most electric massagers plug into a wall outlet. Make sure that you can place your electric massager in a comfortable location that’s also close to a power source. You might also want a massager that runs on batteries, so you can use it anywhere in your home.
- Store your foot massager in a cabinet or other out-of-the-way place if you have young children. The massager might look like fun to your kids, but the pressure and heat can be too much for very small feet.
- Your foot massager can last for years if you care for it properly. Wipe down the outside of an electric massager with a damp cloth and clean any sleeves frequently. You can also wear socks while you use it to keep it hygienic. Try to avoid using extension cords when you plug it in — they increase the risk of overheating.
- If you buy a water spa massager, you’ll need to clean and dry it after every use to prevent bacteria buildup. Drain the water from the spa, then remove any visible debris with a damp cloth. If your care instructions say it’s okay, fill the spa with warm water and a mild detergent. Be very careful not to get water or soap anywhere else; that can damage the motor. Rinse the soap away, then apply a disinfectant. (Your spa’s care instructions will tell you what brands are safe for your model.) Rinse away the disinfectant, dry the basin and store the foot spa in a cool, dry place.
- Take advantage of any safety features on your foot massager, especially auto-shutoff timers. These can save the day if you doze off mid-massage.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide