Marcy Cardio Trainer Trampoline
Last updated date: October 12, 2019
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Mini Trampolines and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Mini Trampoline you should buy.
In our analysis of 238 expert reviews, the Marcy Marcy Cardio Trainer Trampoline placed 8th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note March 25, 2020:
Checkout The Best Mini Trampoline for a detailed review of all the top mini trampolines.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
Exercising properly is important because being physically fit lessens the risk of developing health problems. Get a full-body workout in a safe and fun way with the Marcy Cardio Trampoline Trainer! Ideal for men and women alike, this trampoline trainer has a compact design that allows it to fit into small spaces. It can be used at the gym or even at home. It is also portable, so you can easily carry it and move it around. The trampoline is well-constructed and has six supporting legs and continuous rebound bands that can support up to 250 pounds. Have fun with your aerobic and cardio workouts without compromising your safety! You don’t have to worry about the impact of this workout on your knees and joints, since the springy nature of the trampoline is gentle on the joints and offers excellent energy rebound. This mini-trampoline even has a built-in safety bar that you can use for increasing your balance, coordination, and flexibility. Jumping up and down on this trampoline trainer will help you burn calories, lose weight, and tone your upper and lower body in a fun and exciting way. Jumping on a trampoline works out a wide range of muscle groups in the body, such as the cardiac and skeletal muscles, and it helps build muscle mass and strengthens the shoulder, hip, and leg muscles. Moreover, trampoline workouts boost overall cardiovascular health and minimize the risk of heart disease. A wide variety of exercises and intensity levels can be added to increase your strength-training sessions and allow you to get the maximum benefits from this exercise routine. Bounce your way to a healthier you with the Marcy Cardio Trampoline Trainer! Amazon.com Enjoy a safe, invigorating cardio workout without impacting your knees and joints with the Marcy Trampoline Trainer. The trampoline is well constructed, with six supporting legs and continuous rebounding bands that support up to 250 pounds. Once you step on the trampoline, you'll start working out and strengthening a wide range of muscle groups, including the leg, hip, and shoulder muscles (the trainer includes a removable stability handle). Trampoline training also strengthens the skeletal and cardiac muscles while boosting cardiovascular health and minimizing the risk of heart disease. And there's no restriction on your workouts. You can start slow and then add a variety of exercises and intensity levels to maximize your fitness routine.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Mini Trampolines
Trampolines aren’t just for kids. Mini trampolines are designed primarily with fitness in mind, making them perfect for your home gym. Most mini trampolines can be set up inside, which means you can work out while watching TV, listening to audiobooks or blasting your favorite music. Best of all, it’s good exercise.
“Jumping on a mini trampoline is easier on the joints because of the shock absorption built into the trampoline,” says certified personal trainer Stephanie Mansour, founder of “Step It Up With Steph.” “Doing cardio on a mini trampoline can also help improve blood flow and help strengthen the muscles and bones.”
But before you buy a mini trampoline, you’ll need to make sure you have plenty of space for it. As handy as it can be to go with a smaller model, you’ll typically sacrifice jumping space for the convenience. It’s important to determine exactly how much space you’ll need. If you plan to do flips or other aerial tricks, make sure you get a mini trampoline with a surface area large enough for you.
Safety is the most important feature when shopping for mini trampolines. Some trampolines come with enclosures around them. This is especially important if your children will be using it. But other features, like padding and sturdy legs, also come into play. Make sure you pay close attention to durability when searching for safety features. If the bands or springs break mid-jump, your previously safe trampoline could suddenly become a hazard.
Unless you plan to set your trampoline up and leave it for the duration, storage and portability are both important issues. Although most mini trampolines are tough to fold up, some are easier than others. If you plan to ever fold it up for storage or, more importantly, take it on the go with you, make sure you choose a portable, lightweight model.
DYWM Fun Fact
The inventor of the trampoline was inspired by trapeze artists at the circus. While watching, George Nissen wondered just how much more entertaining the acts would be if they could somehow continue to bounce. Using a rectangle steel frame, a canvas sheet and innertubes, he built a piece of equipment he called a “bouncing rig” along with college gymnastics coach Larry Griswold. Nissen began promoting the trampoline across the U.S., but he began to face competition. To stand out from other trampoline inventors, he rented a kangaroo for a demonstration in Central Park. He made plenty of money off his creation until the 1960s, when he let his trademark expire.
The Mini Trampoline Buying Guide
- The first big decision you’ll make is whether to go with a trampoline with springs or elastic bands. Bands have their benefits, but some have a little less bounce than spring-based trampolines. If you’re into high-intensity workouts, this could get in the way. However, you may like the smooth, consistent jump the bands provide for moderate-and low-intensity workouts. The JumpSport Fitness Trampoline uses bungee cords, while the Skywalker Mini Trampoline and Stamina Folding Trampoline use elastic bands. If you prefer the spring experience, go with the Balanu Mini Exercise Trampoline.
- No matter how enjoyable the jumping experience, the safety of you and your family is a top priority. “Look for a mini trampoline that comes with metal framing and durable springs or elastic bands,” Mansour says. “Safety is important when you’re looking at mini trampolines because you’ll be using them a lot and they need to be able to withstand your weight. Look at how many pounds the trampoline can hold, and also think about who will be using this (bigger person trying to lose weight, or a kid trying to have fun and get in cardio) and then look into the weight capacity and size of the trampoline.”
- The bungee cords on the JumpSport Fitness Trampoline are padded for extra protection, and you’ll get 30 cords to keep you safe in case one or more breaks. The unique arched leg construction also provides stability to help keep you safe. The anti-slip rubber guards on the legs of the Balanu Mini Exercise Trampoline keep it in place to avoid dangerous movement while jumping.
- If your children will be using your mini trampoline, consider one with an enclosure system to help prevent falls. The Skywalker Mini Trampoline not only has an enclosure, but it eliminates the dangerous gaps you’ll see with other enclosures.
- The 30-band tension resistance and stainless-steel frame make the Stamina Folding Trampoline especially sturdy.
- Weight capacity is also important. With the JumpSport Fitness Trampoline and Stamina Folding Trampoline, you get a weight limit of 250 pounds.
- The extra-large jumping area of the Stamina Folding Trampoline puts it ahead of the competition. You’ll get a full 36-inch diameter area for jumping, making it great for both kids and adults.
- Most mini trampolines will work indoors. If you plan to set your trampoline up outdoors, though, look for one that can be used both inside and outside, like the Balanu Mini Exercise Trampoline and Stamina Folding Trampoline.
- One benefit of the Stamina Folding Trampoline is that it’s exceptionally portable. With a weight of only 14 pounds, it’s the mini trampoline to choose if you’re hoping to take it on the road with you. Simply remove the six legs, and fold it up to either store or transport.
- Band- and cord-based trampolines can be more adjustable than those with springs, which makes them perfect for households where multiple people will be jumping. The JumpSport Fitness Trampoline and Stamina Folding Trampoline both let you adjust the tension to customize your workout for your own unique preferences.