MANTELLO ESSENTIALS Edge-To-Edge 8 x 11 Picture Frames, Set Of 6
Last updated date: August 2, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as August 2, 2022:
Checkout The Best 8 x 11 Picture Frame for a detailed review of all the top .
With this 8 x 11 picture frame set, you'll get a total of six frames that can be installed either vertically or horizontally. Each has a modern vibe with a touch of elegance, so you'll find the frame works well in a bedroom, office or living room. The frame also utilizes 100% real polished glass, so you'll enjoy total clarity as well.
In our analysis, the MANTELLO ESSENTIALS MANTELLO ESSENTIALS Edge-To-Edge 8 x 11 Picture Frames, Set Of 6 placed 1st when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
LARGE & ATTRACTIVE – This frame pack of 6 has a generous size of 8.5×11 inches for displaying photos. Each simple but sleek 8.5×11 frame blends naturally with any home or office decor. QUICK & EASY PHOTO CHANGES – A front loading design lets you swap pictures in seconds. Simply push on the back to make the frame pop out, put your own photo inside, then pop the glass back in. 2 WAYS TO DISPLAY – These black frames can be displayed in both portrait and landscape orientations. Just adjust the plastic stand on the back to put the frame in a vertical or horizontal position. PROTECTS YOUR MEMORIES – Our 8.5×11 picture frame set features a polished plastic edge with a smooth glass front that is easy to handle. It is made of durable material that’s made to last. HASSLE-FREE INSTALLATION – Our certificate frames have a hole on the back for sticking the screw in and hanging on a wall. They also come with a snap-in stand for displaying on tables.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
When shopping for the best picture frames, you’ll want to consider size first. Smaller frames are great for individual photos of your children and family pets, as well as fun moments captured during a vacation with friends. An 8 x 11 frame, however, is more suited for family photos, art pieces and educational certificates. If an 8 x 11 picture frame is what you need, consider the following features before you buy:
Determine how the picture frame is able to be displayed. There are 8 x 11 frames that are only designed to be mounted to a wall. They often have adjustable hooks, so that you can display the photos either horizontally or vertically. Should you wish to set the frame up on a fireplace mantel, you’ll need to look for a version that includes a kickstand easel.
Check to see whether the 8 x 11 picture frame includes an inner mat. The inner mat adds style, but if you opt to use the mat, you’ll need your photo to measure 5 x7 to fit inside the mat. Of course, if you don’t need the mat and you want to use a full 8 x 11 photo, you can purchase a frame without a mat or simply take the mat out of the frame if it’s included.
Look at the 8 x 11 picture frame’s construction next. You want to make sure it’s durable and able to protect your photo from damage. Some frames are made from 100% solid wood and use a high-definition glass insert to keep your picture safe. Other models use plastic frames and have plexiglass covers.
Consider the different 8 x 11 picture frame styles. You’ll want to choose one that matches the decor in your room. A frame made from birch bark that is hand glued into place would look great in a rustic cabin or next to a fireplace, while a sleek black frame would be better suited for an office setting. Of course, many of the frames also come in bright colors that can really make your living space pop.
The Buying Guide
- In addition to family photos and educational certificates, 8 x 11 picture frames can be used to display works of art. This includes your child’s first watercolor painting or teenager’s beautifully written poem.
- It’s important to dust your picture frames regularly, as no home is immune to dust accumulation. In the event that the frame gets dirtier than a feather duster can handle, you’ll need to give it a good cleaning. To do this, you’ll need to turn the little metal closures on the frame’s backing to release the backing, the inside photo and the glass insert. You can now wipe down the frame with a moist cloth and clean the glass using either a bit of vinegar or a store-bought glass cleaner. Once the frame and glass have dried completely, you can reassemble the picture frame.
- If your original picture means a great deal to you, consider having it scanned and printed. You can place the copy in the picture frame and store your original photo is a safe place.
- While some 8 x 11 picture frames are sold by themselves, many others come in sets. If you want to compare picture frame prices, you’ll need to look at how much you’re paying for each frame. Style and construction materials both play a role in the overall price of a frame.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide