MAJESTIC PURE Multi-Purpose Fractionated Coconut Oil
Last updated date: January 16, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Coconut Oils and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Coconut Oil you should buy.
Update as January 16, 2023:
Checkout The Best Coconut Oil for a detailed review of all the top coconut oils.
This fractionated coconut oil is ideal for moisturizing your hair and skin. It's versatile, doesn't feel greasy and won't stain your clothes or sheets.
In our analysis of 21 expert reviews, the MAJESTIC PURE Multi-Purpose Fractionated Coconut Oil placed 2nd when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Premium Quality Fractionated Coconut Oil – It is a fraction of the coconut oil from which almost all the long chain triglycerides are removed, thus leaving mainly the medium chain triglycerides and making it a great MCT oil. It is odorless, clear to yellow tint and No greasy feelings, does not stain and easily washes out of clothing and sheets. Does not become solid like regular coconut oil but keeps all the great properties. It has very long shelf life. Other Uses: Coconut oil one of the most versatile oils. It’s used as moisturizer, in recipes for tooth paste, as lip balm and in coconut shampoo. It’s also used as a natural deodorant, for face wash, as hair conditioner, as eye makeup remover, as shaving cream, in sunburn remedies, for massage, aromatherapy and many other household uses and benefits. Safety Warning: For external use only. Rub a very small amount on the inside of your elbow area to test for any allergic reaction before use. Avoid contact with eyes, keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant, consult with your health care provider before use. Fractionated Coconut Oil is also a great carrier for blending with essential oils. It can be mixed with other more expensive carrier oils. It’s excellent as a massage oil and used in aromatherapy recipes.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Coconut Oils
Coconut oil is a highly versatile and useful item. From cooking to skincare to so much more, coconut oil can become a staple to have in your cupboard at home. Many cooks and professional chefs choose coconut oil for their kitchens because it is ideal for high-heat cooking. It has a high saturated fat content, which actually makes it safer than vegetable oils for cooking at very high heats. Those who suffer from eczema and other skin irritations can rely on coconut oil for some relief. It actually works like a moisturizer to sooth and hydrate dry and itchy skin. Many people put coconut oil on their cracked feet at night, covered by socks, to heal the skin.
Not only that, coconut oil is ideal for getting rid of bacteria in the mouth. Swishing a spoon of coconut oil around in your mouth can reduce the amount of bacteria you have, which reduces gum disease, tooth decay and plaque. It can also minimize inflamed gums. Another interesting use for coconut oil is for hair health. Putting coconut oil in the hair and massaging it into the scalp can help to reduce the amount of protein lost from your hair, making hair stronger, thicker and more lustrous. Coconut oil can also be used to get rid of stains on furniture and carpets. Just mix it with one part baking soda until it’s a paste-like texture, smear it onto the stain and then wipe it away after a few minutes.
Those who wear eye makeup know how difficult it can be to remove it safely. Waterproof makeup often doesn’t come off with conventional makeup remover. However, applying coconut oil to the eye lids and when wiping it off with a cotton pad actually takes the makeup off easily and gently. Coconut oil also makes for a great natural lip balm. It doesn’t even need to be mixed with any other ingredients. Just dab it onto your lips with your finger to add moisture and sun protection to your lips.
The Coconut Oil Buying Guide
- When selecting which coconut oil to buy, be sure to pay attention to the label. For example, sometimes the product may be labelled virgin or extra virgin. In coconut oil, those terms mean pretty much the same thing, so don’t be fooled into paying extra for extra virgin coconut oil.
- Some coconut oil products may be labelled as organic, which means that the ingredients are grown without any chemical pesticides. To be sure, look for a USDA organic logo on the label to make sure it is actually certified organic. In addition, if you don’t want to buy a GMO product, look for the non-GMO seal on the label.
- Refined coconut oil is a popular and affordable variety. There are different ways to refine coconut oil, some of which include bleaching and deodorizing the coconut oil so that it doesn’t taste or smell like coconut at all. This gives it a high smoking temperature so that it is good for high-heat cooking. However, keep in mind that some refined coconut oils are processed using certain chemicals for filtration, making the product not a great choice for edible use. If you want a refined coconut oil that has a strong coconut taste, go with a product that states that it is creating using a wet-milling process.
- When it comes to packaging, opt for coconut oil that comes in glass containers. Coconut oil packaged in plastic isn’t always a good choice because toxins from the plastic can seep into the oil.
- Coconut oil typically has a long shelf life up to two years. Just make sure you keep it away from heat and sunlight, in a cool and dark place. Avoid setting it on the counter near a window or in a cupboard above the stove.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide