Magnasonic Auto Shut-Off Ultrasonic Jewelry Cleaner
Last updated date: February 25, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Ultrasonic Jewelry Cleaners and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Ultrasonic Jewelry Cleaner you should buy.
Editor's Note February 19, 2021:
Checkout The Best Ultrasonic Jewelry Cleaner for a detailed review of all the top ultrasonic jewelry cleaners.
All you need is water and this ultrasonic jewelry cleaner to remove dirt and grime from your favorite jewelry pieces. It's able to generate 42,000 hertz of ultrasonic waves, which do all the hard cleaning for you. The unit runs quietly and is lightweight and compact, so it won't take up much room on your dresser.
In our analysis of 42 expert reviews, the Magnasonic Magnasonic Auto Shut-Off Ultrasonic Jewelry Cleaner placed 2nd when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Make your wedding ring glisten just as beautifully as it did on your special day. The MAGNASONIC Professional Ultrasonic Jewelry Cleaner will restore your valuables to their former glory. Using only water, this cleaner generates 42,000 Hz of ultrasonic waves that gently remove dirt and grime in minutes. You'll get professional results on jewelry, eyeglasses, watches, dentures, razor blades, utensils and so much more. Great for business, commercial or home use, this Ultrasonic cleaner will have your items looking brand new again.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Ultrasonic Jewelry Cleaners
If you or anyone in your family wears jewelry, you’ll want to consider purchasing an ultrasonic jewelry cleaner. This machine offers many benefits. It saves time by allowing you to clean several pieces of jewelry at once. It also has the ability to clean in and around all of the jewelry’s small cracks and crevices that you may not be able to reach when cleaning the jewelry by hand.
Ultrasonic jewelry cleaners work extremely well to remove dirt particles from items submerged in a liquid through the use of high-frequency sound waves. It’s the ultrasonic energy that causes tiny bubbles to form and pop and act like natural scrub brushes. The entire process takes just a few minutes, as long as the unit is equipped with a high-quality transducer.
As you browse the available ultrasonic jewelry cleaners, you’ll want to consider the size of the unit and the number of jewelry pieces you own. The Tacklife Compact Ultrasonic Jewelry Cleaner is on the smaller side, which makes it a better choice for individuals who don’t wear jewelry often or who don’t have a lot of storage space. Larger units are ideal for eyeglasses, kitchen utensils and even some household tools.
Review how easy the ultrasonic jewelry cleaner is to use. For example, there are cleaners that have just one on/off button. Once the unit is turned on, it cleans for five minutes before automatically shutting off. With 42,000-hertz ultrasound waves, each piece of jewelry will experience a full 360-degree deep cleaning.
Consider an ultrasonic jewelry cleaner that has a few extra bells and whistles, like the Magnasonic Professional Ultrasonic Jewelry Cleaner. This unit offers five preset cleaning cycles, so users can choose between 90, 180, 280, 380 and 480 seconds with just the tap of a button. It also uses an LCD digital display that is easy to read. The cleaning basket is on the larger side and able to accommodate 20 ounces worth of jewelry at any given time.
The Ultrasonic Jewelry Cleaner Buying Guide
- To get the best cleaning, make sure you don’t overcrowd the ultrasonic jewelry cleaner’s basket.
- Some ultrasonic jewelry cleaner’s come with a complimentary cleaning solution; however, it’s recommended that you add a few drips of a liquid dish soap to get the best clean. Some company’s also state that allowing the pieces to soak in the solution for 4 to 5 minutes before turning the machine on is helpful in removing stains and long-term scale.
- If you have any silver jewelry pieces that have become tarnished, you’ll need to spend a little bit of time pre-cleaning them before you place them in the ultrasonic jewelry cleaning machine.
- Always read the ultrasonic jewelry cleaner’s care guide to see what can and cannot be cleaned in the machine. Some machines can’t handle porous stones and others don’t recommend cleaning glasses that have been scratched or have any damage to the lens’s protective coating.
- It’s a good idea to consult with a professional jeweler if you have any questions about whether a special jewelry piece is safe to place in your ultrasonic cleaner.
- Once your jewelry has been cleaned in the ultrasonic machine, you’ll want to rinse it off with water and either set it out to air dry or use a can of compressed air to dry it more quickly.
- Size and added features play a role in the cost of an ultrasonic jewelry cleaner. The Tacklife Compact Ultrasonic Jewelry Cleaner is extremely affordable, as it is smaller in size. You’ll pay the most for the Magnasonic Professional Ultrasonic Jewelry Cleaner, as it can handle larger jewelry pieces and has a professional-quality build.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide