Made Good Allergy Friendly Granola Bars Healthy Snack Assortment
Last updated date: November 19, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Healthy Snacks and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Healthy Snack you should buy.
Update as November 19, 2021:
Checkout The Best Healthy Snacks for a detailed review of all the top healthy snacks.
You’ll get an assortment of snacks in this 40-count set, including granola bars, mini snack packs and squares. Each snack is individually wrapped to help keep the contents fresh until you’re ready to eat it. Flavors include chocolate chip, mixed berry, banana bars, strawberry, cookies and cream and apple cinnamon.
In our analysis, the Made Good Made Good Allergy Friendly Granola Bars Healthy Snack Assortment placed 5th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
SAMPLER SNACK PACK: MadeGood Variety Pack includes perfectly indulgent treats for kids and adults alike. Free from the most common allergens, these granola snacks and crackers are a safe-for-school snack. SAFE FOR SCHOOL SNACKS: Allergy friendly and nut-free, these granola minis, crispy squares, and granola bars are perfect for the school snack pack, an afternoon pick-me-up, or as a grab-n-go treat. PACKED WITH VEGGIES: Not only delicious, MadeGood gluten-free snacks are full of nutrients from vegetables in every serving. This variety pack is the best way to try some of our favorites. ALLERGY FRIENDLY: These sweet treats are a kid’s snack you can feel good about. Free of top 8 allergens, these gluten-free snacks are nut-free, organic, vegan, non-GMO, and kosher. Baked in our dedicated allergen-free facility. 40 INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED SNACKS: Includes 6 Vanilla Crispy Squares, 6 Chocolate Chip Crispy Squares, 6 Chocolate Chip Granola Bars, 6 Mixed Berry Granola Bars, 6 Chocolate Banana Bars, 5 Strawberry Granola Minis pouches, and 5 Cookies & Crème Granola Minis or 4 Apple Cinnamon Minis pouches.)
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Healthy Snacks
Snacking is an important part of keeping your energy levels up throughout the day. But it needs to be the right snack to be fully effective. Treats with excess carbs or sugar can elevate your blood sugar levels temporarily, then cause them to plummet later, leading to a feeling known as a sugar crash.
Fruits and vegetables are always great options, but they aren’t always convenient. There are healthy snacks wrapped to make them easy to take on the go with you. At the very least, they’ll be handy to grab on your way through the kitchen rather than having to prepare, slice or peel something for your mid-afternoon snack.
But there are a few things to look for in a packaged snack. It’s important to keep the portions small to avoid the calories adding up. The goal is to give you that little bit you need to get through to your next meal, not to fill up. Look for treats with high fiber content built in. Fiber aids digestion, but it’s also filling, so a little can go a long way.
Another benefit of having packaged snacks on hand in advance? You’ll be more likely to go for a healthy option. If tough-to-prepare snacks serve as your only choice, you could find yourself going for chips or candy.
Not everyone needs to snack. Some people simply do better consuming three square meals a day and nothing in between. But if you find your energy waning a couple or more hours after your last meal, you might be the type of person who does better with smaller meals combined with snacks in between. Those who work out or have physically demanding jobs will obviously burn more calories during the day than those who work sitting down, making snacking even more important.
The Healthy Snack Buying Guide
- It’s easier than ever to find healthy snacks that mimic the taste of the sugary, carb-loaded ones that you might rather have. You can find snacks that are healthy but are modeled after gummy treats or chocolate chip cookies, for example.
- Sugar-free sweets often use artificial sweeteners to keep that pledge. Some of those sweeteners can cause stomach upset, so be aware of it before you buy. If you notice digestive issues after you start eating them, it could be caused by the new sweeteners you’re ingesting.
- A resealable bag can go a long way in keeping your snacks fresh. You’ll have the convenience of packaging everything back up to store it after you’re finished snacking.
- If you tend to overindulge, consider separating your snacks into preportioned resealable plastic bags. You can take one with you when you leave for the day or allow yourself one a day if you’re at home. This will keep you from consuming too many calories throughout the day.
- If you’re diabetic, a snack that keeps your blood sugar in check throughout the day is important. It’s not simply about eliminating sugar from your diet, as it will be necessary to keep you from getting too low.
- Edamame is a natural, healthy snack that’s filling and delicious. If you choose edamame, look for one that minimizes ingredients and uses sea salt.
- For children, a healthy snack that can be slipped into a lunchbox or backpack can be helpful. You can give children something to snack on between classes or as an extra item at lunch.
- Those on special diets will need to look specifically for snacks that eliminate unwanted ingredients. You can find snacks that are non-GMO and free of dairy, gluten, nuts and other items.
- It can be easy to get into a snack rut. Consider shaking things up occasionally to keep yourself interested in healthy snacking. Otherwise, you might find yourself skipping your usual treat in favor of less healthy options in your kitchen or in the vending machine at work.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide