Luxja Shoulder Strap Knitting Bag
Last updated date: November 4, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Knitting Bags and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Knitting Bag you should buy.
Editor's Note November 4, 2020:
Checkout The Best Knitting Bag for a detailed review of all the top knitting bags.
With compartments for six skeins, including grommets to hold in-progress yarn, this case distinguishes itself by being able to open only the half of the transparent lid over the in-process project compartment. This special half-lid is secured with magnetic clasps, allowing quick and easy access while keeping children or pets out of your work.
In our analysis, the Luxja Luxja Shoulder Strap Knitting Bag placed 7th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
This knitting bag has an inside compartment for putting unfinished project and 4 small compartments for skeins. 6 grommets on top (4 small & 2 large) where you can thread yarn through. 3 sets of adhesive straps to keep the yarn in place when not working. 1 large transparent pocket for putting knitting or crocheting accessories, several slots of different sizes for storing knitting needles (up to 14"), 1 side pockets with compartments for crochet hooks and circular needles. An open side pocket and back pocket for other usage.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Knitting Bags
When purchasing a knitting bag, consider how you will be using it. Evaluate the projects you will transport in the bag and how complex they will be, as well as how much yarn you plan to carry.
Consider if you will primarily use the bag to transport your knitting materials and tools from one place to another, or if this will be your command center, and all materials and tools will reside in the bag and nowhere else.
If you want to be able to work anywhere and anytime, you will want a different bag than if you plan to use the bag solely for transport between locations. Some bags have a variety of compartments for hooks, needles and yarn. You also can choose cases that are partly accessible via clear covers, so you can get to part of your project but keep the rest safe from kids and pets who might be nearby.
The Knitting Bag Buying Guide
- When shopping for a knitting bag, consider the placement of zippers as opposed to grommets, and securing straps as opposed to slips in the fabric. Yarn will catch or tangle in different places, depending on how you prefer to use the bag.
- Be aware of how large the bag is, and how often you will be carrying it.
- If the bag is half your size and contains all of your knitting supplies, it will be difficult to take along on casual trips or tuck out of the way when not in use.
- Different people have different needs from their yarn bags. Price does not correlate to quality, and if the pockets don’t hold your needles and hooks, it will be useless to you.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide