Lufeiya Side Storage Bag & Waterproof Particle Board Minimalist Desk
Last updated date: May 31, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Minimalist Desks and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Minimalist Desk you should buy.
Update as May 31, 2022:
Checkout The Best Minimalist Desk for a detailed review of all the top minimalist desks.
A white desktop with a black base makes this desk a great fit for a wide variety of décor styles. An attached storage bag gives you a handy place for keeping paperwork and user manuals. It also has a hook for hanging your headphones or bags.
In our analysis, the Lufeiya Lufeiya Side Storage Bag & Waterproof Particle Board Minimalist Desk placed 1st when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Computer Desks Dimension is 39.4” Length x 19.7” Wide x 29.5” Height,small size with Large leg space. Small Great for apartments or houses in need of a space-saving desk. Color: White desktop,Black metal frame. Material: P2 Particle Board, Metal frame. This PC tables is made of Sturdy heavy-duty Steel Structure ensure stability. Easy to assemble, about 10 minutes, this desk is ideal for study, bedrooms, living room, children’s room, dormitory, office,as a computer desk, study table, game table. Max Capacity: 450 lbs Package includes: 1 x Office Computer Desk 1 x Additional Storage Bag This computer deak can fits any home, office dorm, school ,bedroom , workspace,studio, also kitchen as a dinning table.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Minimalist Desks
Working from home has accelerated, with about half of workers saying they have more flexibility than they did before the pandemic. But if you’re working remotely, you now need a comfortable, designated place. In fact, productivity experts recommend setting an area of your home aside for work because it creates a separation between work and playtime.
But for many remote workers, dedicating an entire room to a home office isn’t an option. At best, you may be able to set aside part of your bedroom for a desk, chair and some bookshelves. A compact desk can not only help you make the most of a small area, but it also will blend easily when you have guests.
You don’t have to sacrifice convenience for space, though. There are desks that maximize each square inch of space, even including extra storage. Some have attached baskets on the sides or underneath for storing supplies and paperwork, while others use shelving to give you that storage.
But if you just need a table that you use as a desk, a small, simple desk might be an option. These desks can double as decorative tables when you’re expecting company. If you go for this option, though, make sure there’s enough leg room for scooting up to it with a chair. Some are wide and shallow, making them tough to use as desks.
The workspace a desk provides is also an important consideration. You’ll want enough room for your monitor or laptop, as well as space for a keyboard and mouse. You probably will also want to keep your phone close, which means you’ll need a way to charge it while you work. Also consider where you’ll set your coffee or other beverage, as well as whether you’ll have enough to space to jot down notes or read paper documents.
The Minimalist Desk Buying Guide
- Before shopping for a desk, measure the space and determine exactly the dimensions you have available. Pay attention not only to width and length, but also to height. You’ll want to make sure the desk sits at a level that’s comfortable when you’re seated. This will help prevent the frustration that comes with fully assembling a piece of furniture, only to find it doesn’t work in the space.
- Consider storage when you’re looking for a desk. If your chosen solution doesn’t have built-in storage, is there somewhere else you can keep items you need handy, like paperwork and books?
- Durability is important in a desk. It’s especially crucial to find a desk built to hold the weight of the items you’ll be placing on it. Some larger monitors can be heavy, and you may sometimes pile books on top of your desk, stressing the desk’s capacity.
- The surface of the desktop is also important. Some are made from less durable wood that might not withstand years of use, particularly if you have an occasional spill. Investing in higher-quality wood will be worth it if the desk offers multiple years of use.
- If you only work from home occasionally, or you like to make your desk look more like a table when you have guests, you can find desks that can perform double duty as decorative tables.
- Steel frames can show wear over time. Look for one that’s powder coated for extra protection over the years you’ll own it.
- You’ll likely have to assemble your table once you get it home. Make sure assembly is fairly easy and that instructions are included. Also check to see if you’ll need special tools to put it together and that all hardware is included.
- Check leg room on any desk you buy. You’ll want it to set far enough away from the wall that you can comfortably reach your keyboard while seated at it.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide