LUCID Tufted Mid-Rise Headboard For King Size Beds
Last updated date: October 21, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Headboards For King Size Beds and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Headboard For King Size Beds you should buy.
Update as October 21, 2021:
Checkout The Best Headboards For King Size Beds for a detailed review of all the top headboards for king size beds.
This elegant headboard is upholstered with a linen-inspired material. The frame is solid Siberian larch. The headboard comes with pre-drilled legs for easy installation.
In our analysis, the LUCID LUCID Tufted Mid-Rise Headboard For King Size Beds placed 1st when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Bring a touch of timeless elegance to your bedroom with the LUCID Mid Rise Upholstered Headboard. The linen inspired upholstery is as attractive as it is comfortable. Choose from four colors: Stone, Charcoal, Cobalt, and Pearl. Our mid rise headboard fits most bed frames or bases, and it is easy to install. The legs come pre drilled and we include two modification plates and wall mounts, so you can have full customization options. Backed by a lifetime warranty. You can rest assured it is built to last. Available in King/California King, Queen, Full/Full XL, and Twin/Twin XL.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Headboards For King Size Beds
If you want to make a dramatic statement in your room, choosing an interesting and eye-catching headboard for your king-size bed is the way to go. They make a great focal point for any bedroom, creating a visual anchor for the space. However, headboards are not only a stylistic choice, but a functional one as well. They are designed to keep your pillows in place on the bed, as opposed to falling in between the bed frame and the wall or rubbing up against the wall. Pillowcases are typically filled with oily substances from our skin and hair, which can stain the walls. A headboard keeps this from happening. Some headboards also have storage shelves built in, which are great for small spaces where you don’t have room for a night table.
Headboards come in many different styles to reflect your personality and décor preferences. A simple option is the panel headboard, which is rectangular in shape. It often consists of multiple panels put together. Slatted headboards are typically made from wood or metal and have horizontal rows of slats fitted close together.
For a luxurious look, opt for an upholstered headboard, which are padded with detailing like tufting, welting, piping or nail heads. Some are rectangular in shape while others have wingback edges at the top. Sleigh headboards have a curved profile, similar to their namesake. They can be upholstered or wooden. A bookcase headboard, as the name suggests, has shelves built right into it. You can place books, eyeglasses, alarm clocks and other essentials on the shelves.
The Headboard For King Size Beds Buying Guide
- One of the most important things to consider when getting a headboard is the size. Ensure that the size of the headboard matches the size of your bed. For example, for a king size bed, you will need a king size headboard. Be sure to double check the measurements to ensure they align in addition to looking at the size.
- Consider the décor style and atmosphere in your bedroom and think about how your headboard can enhance it. For example, if you have a minimalist aesthetic, you might want to go with a panel or slatted headboard for a clean look. If opulence and elegance is your thing, then an upholstered or sleigh headboard may work best.
- Be sure to look at the materials of the headboard and consider how they fit in with the bed and other furniture and upholstery in your room. Some people prefer to keep all furniture the same material while others like to have accent pieces.
- Color is an important consideration when it comes to headboards for king size beds. Do you want the headboard to blend in with your walls and sheets, for example, or do you want it to stand out as an eye-catching piece? If you have beige walls and white sheets, will a beige or bright blue headboard work best in your space?
- If the headboard comes in one piece, ensure that it can fit into your home and to your bedroom. This is especially important to consider if you have narrow doorways, hallways and stairwells in your space. Sometimes, large headboards can be difficult to maneuver through narrow spaces.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide