Lotteli Office Horizontal & Vertical Nurse Badge Clip, 6-Pack
Last updated date: August 24, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Nurse Badge Clips and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Nurse Badge Clip you should buy.
Update as August 24, 2021:
Checkout The Best Nurse Badge Clip for a detailed review of all the top nurse badge clips.
Get flexibility and versatility with this set of six nurse badge clips. It comes with both horizontal and vertical ID protective badge holder options. The weight capacity is unmatched and a strong Kevlar pull-cord is rigorously tested.
In our analysis, the Lotteli Office Lotteli Office Horizontal & Vertical Nurse Badge Clip, 6-Pack placed 4th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Exceptionally durable. This 2 pack retractable badge clip is manufactured using a high-quality metal alloy and a 21 inch kevlar pull cord, that can easily carry the weight without any risk of snapping. Our id badge holder retractable has been tested rigorously for countless pulls and is designed to last for years. Impeccable holding power. The max loading weight of 4.6oz/130g allows it to carry up to 7 keys along with name badge holders, lanyard for keys, badge clips, key holder, and other items. This weight capacity is unmatched by any other product on the market. Reliable reel clip. You do not have to worry when carrying the badge holder with this multipurpose retractable badge reel. It is designed to get attached to anything from pockets and belts to backpacks and purses securely, without the risk of falling. Versatile. This is not just an ordinary heavy duty badge reel with Id holder set, but an all-rounder portable storage that allows you to carry home keys, car keys, hotel card/keys, ID cards, credit cards, and all other essentials in an incredibly travel-friendly way. There is a set of 3 horizontal badge holder and a set of 3 vertical badge holder. Giving you a choice that suits you. Stylish. This retractable id badge holder not only gives you the convenience and utility that you require but also promises style. The sleek metallic badge holder retractable design makes it a perfect little fashion accessory.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Nurse Badge Clips
Nurse badge clips — which are also used by many different types of workers — are a great way to display your credentials and identification. Sometimes also called badge reels and ID holders, nurse badge clips are a necessary part of the medical professional uniform. That’s because hospitals and clinics require employees to have their ID visible at all times. Not only does this allow people from different departments to be easily identifiable to one another, but it also enables them to build trust with their patients.
One key feature many nurses and other professionals appreciate in their badge clips is retractability. Having a retractable cord on the clip makes it easy to move the ID around as needed without having to unfasten the whole thing from your clothing. For example, you may need to activate doors by swiping the card through a card slot or show your credentials to a patient up close.
The design of the nurse badge clip can even help you differentiate yourself from others. Many different designs are available, from clips made in different shapes to clips with motivational sayings on them. You can also find plain nurse badge clips if you don’t want anything fancy.
The Nurse Badge Clip Buying Guide
- In many cases, having one nurse badge clip is not enough. If you work in multiple locations, having several badge clips for each place is convenient and prevents panic if you forget one someplace. Others like to have variety in their badge clips, choosing a different one for each day of the week. Some nurses also like to match their badge clips with the scrubs they are wearing.
- If you’re buying a badge with a retractable cord, make sure to check the length you need first. If it ends up being too short, you may struggle to swipe the card when you need to. If you end up having to remove the badge clip to use your ID, that pretty much negates the advantage of the cord altogether. You’ll find that 24 inches is a standard size for these cords.
- Durability is essential for nurse badge clips. If they are flimsy, your ID may fall out of the clip and get lost during your shift. Ensure the badge clip is made from hardy materials that can withstand daily use and that the alligator clip on the back is highly secure.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide