Lorell Expandable Attaché Vinyl Briefcase
Last updated date: July 7, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Briefcases and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Briefcase you should buy.
Update as July 7, 2021:
Checkout The Best Briefcases for a detailed review of all the top briefcases.
This vinyl attaché case features a sturdy exterior, plus a full organizer and file pocket. It can expand up to a full inch, offering a full five inches of space when you need it. It has two combination locks built in to ensure nobody can open it but you.
In our analysis, the Lorell Lorell Expandable Attaché Vinyl Briefcase placed 2nd when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Sturdy Attache Case expands a full inch, from 4" to 5", to provide added space when needed. Dual combination locks offer security for your important papers. Attache includes a full organizer and a file pocket for easy access to needed business tools. Case is made of durable vinyl.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Briefcases
A briefcase is a great way to transport your belongings while allowing you to look professional and put together. Even if you’re taking your items on vacation, a briefcase can provide a way to keep sensitive electronics like laptops and tablets safe from damage.
But there are multiple types of briefcases. If you’re merely interested in transporting your laptop and you don’t mind a more casual option, there are backpacks that are geared specifically toward laptop transport. But you can also buy a laptop bag. The best thing about both of these options is that they typically come with a padded compartment for that extra protection you need.
When many professionals think about briefcases, the classic attaché style probably comes to mind. These are simple cases, square in design, a hard shell on all sides. But today’s attaché cases build in a little extra room to squeeze in all your items. They’ll also have compartments for storing your smaller belongings.
Messenger bags are typically thought of as a less formal option than an attaché, but there are some that will fit in perfectly in any boardroom. They may be handcrafted using the finest leather and top-quality hardware, for example. The best thing about messenger bags is that they’re flexible and can easily accommodate various items without bulk.
Basically, these days you have all kinds of options for taking your work-related items with you wherever you want to go.
The Briefcase Buying Guide
- Briefcases will have a combination of at least one large compartment and multiple pockets. Think about what you’ll be storing in your briefcase and make sure you buy one that will make it easy to separate everything.
- Although interior pockets are great for holding items you need for meetings, exterior pockets let you easily grab things without opening the briefcase. This is where you could store your keys, business cards, extra pens and even your cell phone.
- If you’ll be using your briefcase for storing your laptop, check the measurements. Most will only accommodate laptops up to a certain size.
- Some briefcases have a smaller padded compartment perfect for storing smaller electronics like tablets.
- Laptops and tablets come with cables. To keep things more organized, look for a briefcase that gives you a place to store all those long wires in a convenient way.
- Some briefcases, particularly those in the attaché style, have combination locks to keep your internal belongings secure. However, you may prefer your briefcase to simply have Velcro or zippers on the pockets to keep items inside yet within easy reach.
- Some briefcases will require you to carry them by the handle. But a shoulder strap or cross-body carry strap can come in handy, especially if you’re lugging your briefcase through the airport.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide