LOCK & LOCK Aqua Fridge Door Plastic Water Pitcher, 3-Liter
Last updated date: February 2, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Pitchers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Pitcher you should buy.
Update as January 13, 2022:
Checkout The Best Pitcher for a detailed review of all the top pitchers.
A leakproof, airtight and watertight lid makes this 3-liter pitcher useful for storing in the fridge. The BPA-plastic is safe for use in the microwave, freezer or top rack of the dishwasher. The shape is designed for easy refrigerator storage, although you'll need at least 10 inches of height between shelves to accommodate it.
In our analysis of 16 expert reviews, the LOCK & LOCK Aqua Fridge Door Plastic Water Pitcher, 3-Liter placed 7th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Leakproof: LOCK & LOCK water pitchers are leak-proof (airtight AND watertight) using our patented hinge locking system and silicone sealing lid. This assures that your favorite drinks will stay fresher longer and they won’t spill out. BPA Free: Made from BPA free material that ensures containers to be safe. Passed strict hygiene and safety tests. Convenient to use: Can be used in the microwave, freezer and dishwasher (top rack only). Whether it is brewing a batch of your favorite tea or storing up some freshly squeezed juice, the shape of the jugs allows them to easily fit into your fridge door compartments saving you precious space. Long-lasting: our containers are made from high quality materials that makes them long-lasting, strong and durable. Cultivate a healthy lifestyle and save space, food and money by investing in some LOCK & LOCK containers!
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Pitchers
Pitchers are a classic staple of any kitchen, allowing you to serve up water, tea, lemonade or other cold drinks with ease. Some newer pitchers are even designed to hold hot beverages like coffee or tea for larger groups of people.
But there are so many options for pitchers these days, it can be tough to know exactly which one to choose. Height and capacity are both important features. You’ll need a pitcher that will squeeze into your refrigerator to keep your beverage chilly between pours. You’ll also need to know how much liquid you can store in your pitcher, especially if you like to make a big batch and store it for days.
How you’ll be using your pitcher also comes into play. Some pitchers can handle hot beverages while many others are built solely for chilled. If you plan to set your pitcher out for a while, a stainless-steel pitcher may be the best option, especially if you can find one that’s double-wall insulated.
Lastly, there’s durability. You’ll need a pitcher that can withstand drops and scrapes over the years. Having one that can hold up in the dishwasher also comes in handy, although if you only use it when you entertain, hand-washing might not be a big deal. Once you’ve isolated the features that are most important to you, you can narrow it down to the selection of pitchers that works best for your needs.
The Pitcher Buying Guide
- Because it’s more durable, you’ll often find glass pitchers are made from a stronger, more durable type of glass called borosilicate. Borosilicate glass can better handle the temperature changes many pitchers endure.
- Stainless steel can be great at keeping beverages chilled, but it also is more high-maintenance than other materials. You might not be able to toss it in the dishwasher, and acidic drinks could affect the finish.
- BPA is a concern for some consumers. Look for a material that’s free of BPA, especially if you plan to fill your pitcher with hot liquids. For best results, go with a clear pitcher to avoid issues with plastic leaching.
- An airtight lid can come in handy if you plan to store your beverages in the refrigerator. Some also prevent leaking if the pitcher tips over.
- A wide mouth makes it easier to hand-wash your pitcher between uses. Make sure you have a lid that narrows the drinking area to a spout for easier pouring.
- Finding a pitcher that’s lightweight but still durable can be a challenge. But a lighter pitcher will make it easier to pour when it’s full.
- If the lid has elements like a rubber seal, watch out for mold. Remove it and clean and dry it thoroughly between uses to reduce the length of time moisture might be trapped inside.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide