Little Treasure Snap Closure Cotton Football Onesies, 5-Pack
Last updated date: April 5, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Football Onesies and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Football Onesie you should buy.
Update as April 30, 2022:
Checkout The Best Football Onesie for a detailed review of all the top football onesies.
In our analysis, the Little Treasure Little Treasure Snap Closure Cotton Football Onesies, 5-Pack placed 6th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Football Onesies
Football is an important part of life for many U.S. households. For families with young children, that fun can involve the entire family as parents introduce their children to the sport. Older members of your household aren’t the only ones who can show their spirit on game day. Small children can also easily cheer for their teams with the right clothing and gear. That includes your infant, who probably spends plenty of time in a very practical outfit: the onesie.
Whether you’re spectating from home or going out to a watch party or to the stadium, you can find a football onesie that works. These single-piece bodysuits come in a variety of styles and materials designed for different uses, making them the go-to garment for babies.
There are a few things to look for in any onesie. A snap-closure crotch is essential, allowing you to make quick diaper changes. Make sure the snaps are high quality so that they don’t come unfastened when you don’t want them to.
Fabric is also a consideration. Cotton is a popular onesie material, providing both super-soft comfort and breathability. However, cotton isn’t without its issues. As an alternative, polyester has become a popular fabric for clothing due to its durability and resistance to shrinking. Some parents choose onesies that feature a cotton-polyester blend to give the soothing comfort of cotton while also building better resilience.
For the chillier months of football season, it can be tempting to go with a warmer fabric like fleece, but flannel can be softer and feel more natural. You may also want to look at long-sleeved onesies for warmth, but keep your home’s temperature in mind.
The Football Onesie Buying Guide
- Before washing your onesie, check the care instructions on the label. Many companies will now print the instructions on the garment itself to avoid tags that can irritate sensitive skin. Although most onesies are machine-washable, you’ll still want to wash in cold water and turn it inside out before loading it into the washer with other items.
- Onesies are no longer just for infants. You can find onesies for children of all sizes, as well as adults. A warm, cozy football onesie for every member of the family could be a fun way to celebrate game day.
- Reinforced stitching can help ensure your onesie holds up. Chances are, though, you won’t need your onesie to be durable enough to last multiple football seasons — your baby will grow too fast for that.
- There are different types of cotton. If you want 100% cotton, look for ringspun cotton to give your baby the most comfortable experience. Ringspun cotton is made by twisting cotton strands to make strong rope-like fibers. These fibers, combined, create a softer, more durable type of cotton clothing than you’ll get with regular cotton, which is made from woven vegetable fibers.
- You can also look for preshrunk cotton to eliminate the worries about your onesie getting smaller during that first wash.
- Some onesies are sold in sets. This will ensure your baby always has an appropriately themed onesie for football weekends — even after baby messes happen.
- Sports onesies can be great to give football fans at a baby shower or as a new baby gift.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide