Little Tikes Easy Score Basketball Set
Last updated date: January 26, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Toys For Toddler Boys and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Toy For Toddler Boys you should buy.
Update as February 15, 2021:
Checkout The Best Toys For Toddler Boys for a detailed review of all the top toys for toddler boys.
In our analysis, the Little Tikes Little Tikes Easy Score Basketball Set placed 2nd when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Indoor and outdoor basketball hoop adjusts to six heights from 2.5 to 4 feet. Includes an oversized rim and 3 Junior size basketballs. Develops social, motor skills and coordination. Base can be weighted with sand (not included) for stability. Age 1 1/2 to 5 years. Material: Plastic.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Toys For Toddler Boys
Toddler boys are full of energy and enthusiasm. They are constantly exploring the world around them, learning with every step they take. When looking for toys for toddler boys, it’s important to consider how the toy will fuel their curiosity and spark their imagination.
One of the most important buying factors for many parents is whether the toy can be used in a variety of ways. These multi-purpose toys help kids explore different ways of playing. For example, a toddler can use a dinosaur set to pretend they are in a dino theme park, and they can use the figurines to interact with other characters they may have, such as bears or lions. They can use a set of blocks to make a structure, or just organize them by color and shape.
In addition, consider whether the toys for toddler boys will grow with them. Toddlers change quickly, learn new things each day and further their developmental milestones at a rapid pace. Think about whether they will still be interested in the toy a few months from now or a year from now. Certain toys lend themselves well to appealing to multiple age and developmental groups better than others.
The Toy For Toddler Boys Buying Guide
- Even at just a year or two old, toddlers have clear interests, likes and dislikes. Consider whether their toys can help them further develop their interests and learn new skills. For example, if your toddler loves music, a little drum set will help them learn about beat and rhythm. They may enjoy making up little songs for their family. If your toddler loves magnets, a magnetic block set helps them learn more about how magnets work. They can focus on their spatial skills while figuring out that magnets stick together.
- Playing pretend is a pastime many toddlers love. Consider whether their toys help them create their pretend world. If your toddler is particularly interested in airplanes or other vehicles, small figures can help fuel their imagination. They can zoom the airplane around the house, pretending they are driving it. They can also pretend to race it with their other vehicles.
- Keep in mind that safety is of the utmost importance when it comes to toys for kids. However, toddlers develop at differing rates. What is safe for one toddler may not be safe for another. For example, if your toddler still puts objects in his mouth, avoid any toys with small parts or parts that can get loose.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide