Little Tikes Climber & Slide Bounce House
Last updated date: February 2, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Little Tikes Bounce Houses and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Little Tikes Bounce House you should buy.
Update as February 2, 2023:
Checkout The Best Little Tikes Bounce House for a detailed review of all the top little tikes bounce houses.
Invite your child's friends over and set up this Little Tikes bounce house to combine exercise with fun. The unit is easy to set up and comes with a set of stakes to hold it firmly in place while your children play. Attached to the side of the bounce house, you'll also find a climber and slide.
In our analysis of 26 expert reviews, the Little Tikes Climber & Slide Bounce House placed 2nd when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
This Little Tikes Giant Bouncer has it all! ! Kids will keep active as they climb, slide and bounce with this fun inflatable bouncer in the backyard! There’s plenty to do, with a large area dedicated to those bouncing purists, and a climbing-and-sliding side that’s perfect for the more adventurous. The inflatable body blows up quickly, and those high sides of see-through mesh keep everyone right where it’s the safest and the most fun. Dimensions: 120L x 120W x 108H in. . Inflatable Bouncer to encourage climbing, sliding, and bouncing. Weight capacity: 250 lbs. . Large climbing wall, giant slide, and large protected bouncing area. Slide measuring over 9 feet tall. High walls and mesh side panels for increased protection. Heavy duty blower with GFCI plug. Repair kit and stakes for anchoring.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Little Tikes Bounce Houses
Is there anything more fun than jumping up and down on an inflatable Little Tikes bounce house? When you’re a little kid, this is one of life’s greatest pleasures.
A bounce house is an inflatable toy that is typically shaped like a house or a castle. It has four inflatable walls and an inflatable base. Often, parts of the walls are made out of a see-through mesh, so parents can always be aware of what the kids are up to on the inside. Typically, there is a small entrance built into one of the walls for the kids to get in and out of safely. Some bounce houses also have a covered ceiling. It is designed for kids to go inside and jump around on the soft and bouncy surface. It’s a safe way to let out some energy, as all the sides of the bounce house are soft and malleable.
Little Tikes bounce houses are highly durable, so they can be used time and time again. Whether you’re having a special birthday celebration in the backyard or just need a way to occupy the kids one evening, a bounce house has you covered. These experiential toys are typically geared towards younger children, so it’s important to check the maximum weight and height on the bounce house to ensure you’re using it properly and safely.
The Little Tikes Bounce House Buying Guide
- One of the most important things to look at when you’re buying a Little Tikes bounce house is the size and the number of children that can play it in at one time. Consider how much space you have to set up the house as well as how many kids will want to enjoy it together. If you’re primarily going to be using the bounce house for birthday parties, for example, then you may want to get a bigger one that many children can use at a time. If it’s just for your family to enjoy on lazy summer days, then you may be able to get away with a smaller one.
- Little Tikes bounce houses also come with special features. You can get one that has a slide out of the house, which adds another level of fun. Some also come with basketball nets so kids can practice their dunks while jumping around. If you live in a particularly warm, sunny climate, consider a Little Tikes bounce house with a sun shade so no one gets a sunburn while jumping around.
- Consider how much storage space you need for the bounce house when not in use. While it will deflate and fold up into a small package that you can place into the accompanying duffel bag, you will also need space to store the blower and stakes.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide