Little Remedies New Baby Essentials Baby Shower Gift, 6-Piece
Last updated date: March 3, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Baby Shower Gifts and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Baby Shower Gift you should buy.
Update as March 3, 2023:
Checkout The Best Baby Shower Gifts for a detailed review of all the top baby shower gifts.
This highly practical baby shower gift comes in handy when babies are ill. It relieves common symptoms like fever, runny nose and upset tummies. The kit contains six essential items.
In our analysis, the Little Remedies Little Remedies New Baby Essentials Baby Shower Gift, 6-Piece placed 2nd when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Everything you need to safely and effectively relieve your baby’s most common symptoms like runny noses, fevers and upset tummies. Safe for newborns. 6 baby essentials in one amazing baby shower gift. Products include: Little remedies saline spray / drops for noses, 0.5 fluids ounce; Little remedies nasal aspirator; Little remedies gas relief drops for tummies, 0.5 fluids ounce; Little remedies infant fever & pain reliever, 2 fluids ounce; Little remedies gripe water for tummies, 2 fluids ounce; Boudreaux’s Butt paste original diaper rash ointment, 2 ounce. Great baby gift for any new parent.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Baby Shower Gifts
Baby showers are a time for joyous celebration, welcoming a new life into the family or group of friends. While most baby showers are held before the baby is born, some are also held after the birth, giving guests the exciting chance to meet the newborn. No matter when the baby shower is held, however, one of the key aspects of the party is to give gifts to the new parents to help them with their new bundle of joy.
When buying baby shower gifts, start out by checking to see whether the parents have set up a registry. This will contain specific products that the parents need to raise their new little one, such as clothes, furniture, accessories, toys, and more. Often, the registry contains items within a range of prices, so there is something everyone can find within their budget. Be sure to also consider the baby’s gender if you know it. Some parents prefer to stick to the more traditional gendered colors of blues and greens for boys and pinks and reds for girls, though increasingly many parents are preferring to pick gender neutral colors such as yellows, oranges, greys and more.
When buying certain baby shower gifts, also consider the season, especially if the parents live in an area with a varied climate. For example, if you’re buying a bathing suit, consider how big the baby will be in the summer months when they can swim in a pool. If you’re buying a rain suit, consider what size the baby will need in the spring and fall months. Baby’s grow so quickly within the first few years of their lives that they outgrow clothes and other items within a few weeks or months.
The Baby Shower Gift Buying Guide
- If the parents don’t have a baby registry or list of things they want, opt for something versatile and practical like a baby blanket. The ones that have a little stuffed animal attached to the corner are ideal for little ones because they won’t be able to lose their stuffy and can always have it nearby. This type of gift also grows with the baby, as they will likely play with the blankie toy for years to come.
- Another excellent practical gift is a noise maker or sound machine. Many babies are comforted by the types of sounds they heard in the womb, such as a heartbeat. A sound machine comes with different settings for these types of sounds, as well as lullabies and instrumental music. Sound machines are a great way to help overstimulated babies relax and fall asleep.
- Sometimes the most practical gifts are the ones most appreciated by overwhelmed parents. Consider getting a baby essentials kit which contains items such as diaper cream, fever reliever medication, upset tummy medication and other items. When their baby is not feeling well, the parents will be grateful to have such a gift they can use.
- Want to add a couple of small things to your baby shower gift? Board books are an amazing gift because they are read over and over again. Board books are made from sturdy material, so they are strong enough to withstand the rough usage. They will last for years and be loved by babies and parents alike.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide