Litake Party Disco Lights With Remote
Last updated date: September 9, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Strobe Lights and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Strobe Light you should buy.
Editor's Note September 9, 2020:
Checkout The Best Strobe Light for a detailed review of all the top strobe lights.
If you're looking for a strobe light that is not only easy to use, but also has a few extra features, then this set of strobe lights is for you. This unit comes with seven different light colors and three different sounds, all of which can be controlled remotely. Users will also love the fact that you can place the strobe light on a tripod or mount it on a wall.
In our analysis of 19 expert reviews, the Litake Litake Party Disco Lights With Remote placed 2nd when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Features: Easy to use, just plug and play it. Perfect for birthday party, dance party, dj, bar, karaoke, xmas, wedding, show, club, pub, Christmas, Halloween etc. Specifications: Voltage: 100-240V, 50~60 Hz Output Power: 3W Light Color: RGB 7 Modes: Red, green, blue, red/green, red/blue, green/blue and RGB. Size: 8.3*9.2*7.5cm / 3.27*3.63*2.96 in Weight: 6.5oz / 185g Package Size: 10 * 11 *11.5 cm / 3.94 * 4.33 * 4.53 in Package List: 2 * Crystal Magic Ball Light 2 * Remote Control 2 * Tripod 2 * User Manual
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Strobe Lights
A strobe light is a neat machine that emits flashes of light at set intervals. Individuals can use them to add a sensory element to their party or to draw attention to a specific decoration, such as a black cauldron on Halloween. DJs often set strobe lights up to encourage people to get up and dance. If you are in the market for a strobe light, there are a few things you’ll want to know.
Decide whether you require a unit that is heavy and stationary or light and portable. If you plan on having regular events in the same location, a stationary light is fine. Otherwise, you’ll want a strobe light that is easy to carry.
Check to see if the unit comes with mounting brackets. The Enuoli Mini LED Strobe Light has these brackets and can be placed on both a wall and a roof. It also rests on desks and tables in the event that you prefer not to put it up high.
Determine whether you prefer strobe lights with white lights, like the Roxant Pro Mini LED Strobe Lights, or a unit with colored lights, such as the Luditek Sound Activated Party Lights With Remote. White lights are great for lighting up a specific area, while colored lights complement a host of party themes.
Look to see how many settings the strobe light has. You want to be able to control the speed of the flash, as well as choose between a few different sound-activated settings and several different light patterns. Strobes with colored lights may offer a choice between single colors or give you the option of selecting a combination of colors.
Check for any extras that put the strobe light above other models. For example, the Litake Party Disco Lights With Remote not only comes with a second strobe light, but it also features a remote for each light that is capable of changing the light speed and sound settings from across the room.
The Strobe Light Buying Guide
- Individuals with photosensitive epilepsy should avoid being around strobe lights, as they can cause seizures.
- Placement is everything. Make sure that you set or mount the strobe light in a way that it does not shine in the eyes of the guests who attend your special event.
- If you opt to mount your strobe light outdoors, you’ll want to erect a cover over it to protect it from the elements.
- Many people report that using the strobe light has helped deter certain pests, like squirrels, bats and mice.
- Look for strobe lights that use LED lights, as these conserve energy and reduce your overall electric bill.
- Since there are different types of strobe lights, it is important to compare similar models when looking at price. The Roxant Pro Mini LED Strobe Lights and the Enuoli Mini LED Strobe Light are similar in features and are equipped with only white lights, yet the Roxant is just slightly heavier, making it cost a little bit more. If you’re looking at models with colored lights, you’ll find the Litake Party Disco Lights With Remote is higher in price than the Luditek Sound Activated Party Lights With Remote, due to its extra strobe light and coordinating remote.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide