LINENSPA Premium Hypoallergenic Twin Mattress Protector
Last updated date: October 6, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Twin Waterproof Mattress Protectors and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Twin Waterproof Mattress Protector you should buy.
Editor's Note October 6, 2020:
Checkout The Best Twin Waterproof Mattress Protectors for a detailed review of all the top twin waterproof mattress protectors.
This ultra-thin hypoallergenic mattress protector safeguards your mattress from bodily fluids, sweat and bedwetting, in addition to allergens. It has a deep pocket and a smooth and secure fit. The material is crinkle and noise free.
In our analysis of 30 expert reviews, the LINENSPA LINENSPA Premium Hypoallergenic Twin Mattress Protector placed 2nd when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Lightweight and Smooth. Hypoallergenic and noiseless, this ultra-thin, smooth top pillow protector safeguards your pillow without changing its feel. It is designed specifically without padding, fill, or plush fabric to maintain the feel of your pillow. Lightweight fabric protector has a quiet waterproof backing that protects the top surface of your pillow from liquids, dust mites and allergens. Breathable Barrier. Soft fabric is backed by a thin polyurethane layer for protection that does not change the feel of the pillow. The waterproof layer has microscopic pores that block out liquids, mites and allergens while allowing air to pass for breathable comfort. This protector is vinyl free and safe for children and pets. Care Instructions. Please follow the protector care instructions to preserve the integrity of the waterproof barrier and the product warranty. Machine wash in cold to hot water. Use mild detergent without bleach or whiteners. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low heat with other bedding. Do not dry the protector alone. Dry on low or no heat and remove from dryer promptly. Heat settings above 125 degrees or over drying can impact the waterproof membrane. Do not iron or dry clean. Surface: 100 percent polyester, Backing: 100 percent polyurethane.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Twin Waterproof Mattress Protectors
Keeping your mattress clean and dry is key when you want it to last a long time. Spills, leaks, dust and other things can cause your mattress to smell, stain and irritate allergies. A mattress protector is a like a cover for your mattress that goes on under the bedsheet. You can remove the mattress protector every time you wash your sheets and wash it along with them. It’s designed to keep the surface of your mattress clean and fresh.
Waterproof mattress protectors can help keep your bed free from spills, stains and leaks from bedwetting or drinks. It’s also a good idea to use a waterproof mattress protector for warm sleepers who sweat a lot at night. Mattress protectors can also help to keep away common allergens such as dust mites, pet dander, mold and mildew. They can also protect your mattress from bed bugs, which feed off human and animal blood.
Waterproof mattress protectors are made from a thin polyurethane flexible membrane that doesn’t allow water to pass through. However, it has microscopic pores that let air flow through, so it’s a breathable fabric. The other option for waterproof mattress protectors is vinyl. While not as breathable as polyurethane, it’s excellent at guarding against liquids. Vinyl can also retain heat, so it’s not a good option for warm sleepers.
The Twin Waterproof Mattress Protector Buying Guide
- An important thing to consider when buying a twin waterproof mattress protector is the feel of your bed. Does the mattress protector create a hot and sticky feeling or does it feel cool and smooth? This is important when considering comfort.
- Also consider how loud the mattress protector is. Some waterproof covers can be squeaky, especially those made from vinyl or plastic, which can be disruptive during sleep.
- Opt for a breathable material like polyurethane that allows air to flow through freely but keeps water out. This way, the mattress will not retain heat or sweat. Non-breathable waterproof mattress protectors can raise your body temperature because they retain heat.
- One of the key benefits of a waterproof mattress protector is that you can easily remove it from the mattress and wash it. Choose one that is washing machine and tumble dryer friendly so you can easily clean it every time you change your sheets.
- Check the size of the twin waterproof mattress protector to ensure it not only fits the length and width of your mattress, but also the depth. This way, you can cove five full sides.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide