Linenspa 5-Inch Firm Support Gel Mattress
Last updated date: October 9, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Firm Mattresses and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Firm Mattress you should buy.
Editor's Note October 9, 2020:
Checkout The Best Firm Mattress for a detailed review of all the top firm mattresses.
If you're searching for a thinner mattress that still provides a great deal of support, this firm mattress is the way to go. The bottom layer is constructed from a high-density foam, while the upper layer consists of a memory foam for comfort. It's also possible to order this mattress with a wooden platform bedframe.
In our analysis of 60 expert reviews, the Linenspa Linenspa 5-Inch Firm Support Gel Mattress placed 4th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
For a upgrade to the basic mattress, the LINENSPA 5 Inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress offers the benefits of memory foam and firm support. A comfort layer at the surface features a 1 inch layer of gel infused memory foam that compresses to hug curves and alleviate pressure. Infusing the memory foam with gel material helps to distribute heat to maintain a comfortable temperature. Beneath the comfort layer, a 4 inch layer of high density support foam offers the support you need to wake up refreshed. This mattress has a low profile, so it is a perfect fit for bunk beds and trundle beds. It has a soft, breathable fabric cover and comes with a 10-year warranty from the manufacturer.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Firm Mattresses
If you have an old mattress or find yourself waking up each morning with aches and pains all over, it’s time to get a new one. Your mattress should align with the kind of sleeper you are and help you get a restful night’s sleep. When you wake up in the morning, the last thing you should feel is pain. A new firm mattress may be in your future.
There are a number of different types of mattresses available on the market, each with its own set of benefits. Opt for one that matches your sleep needs. Memory foam is a common option for many people because of the comfort it offers. This kind of mattress typically has several different kinds of polyfoam. The mattress conforms to your spine while you sleep to help relieve pressure on your back. It also isolates motion, so it’s a good option if your partner moves around a lot in bed.
An innerspring mattress includes layers of foam with coils in between. There are different types of coils that can be used in these mattresses, such as pocket coils, wire coils and offset coils. These mattresses are widely available and come in different price ranges. Plus, they are a good option for people who sleep warm, as they are breathable and feel cool.
A hybrid mattress includes both memory foam and coils. These mattresses conform to your body but also have good bounce thanks to the coils. They isolate motion better than an innerspring mattress, though they can still be noisy. Latex mattresses are similar to memory foam ones, but they sleep cooler and are ideal for those who get very warm at night.
The Firm Mattress Buying Guide
- When you’re on the hunt for a better night’s sleep, make sure your new firm mattress helps solve the problems you’re experiencing. For example, if you find you keep waking up because your partner tosses and turns a lot, then you need a mattress that isolates motion. Memory foam is a good option for this. If you find you don’t like the feeling of sinking into your mattress, then go with an innerspring one.
- It’s also important to consider what kind of sleeper you are, as some firm mattresses are better for specific types of sleepers. If you primarily sleep on your stomach or your back, then a mattress with firm support is your best choice. It will keep your spine aligned without putting too much pressure on your back, which will ensure you don’t wake up sore. Some people are combination sleepers, sleeping in different positions throughout the night. In most cases, either a mattress with firm or soft support will work for you.
- For many shoppers, temperature regulation is a major factor. If you sleep hot or cool, you’ll want to get a mattress that is firm but also helps you stay at just the right temperature during the night. Your temperature sometimes depends on whether you sleep deeply. Often, light sleepers sleep cool while heavy sleepers are hot. Softer mattresses don’t allow for as much airflow because you sink into them while you sleep, which is why firm mattresses are a good option if you are a hot sleeper. A hybrid or innerspring mattress is a good choice in this case.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide