LifeTree Muslin Bamboo Washcloth, 6-Pack
Last updated date: January 21, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Muslin Washcloths and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Muslin Washcloth you should buy.
Editor's Note January 18, 2021:
Checkout The Best Muslin Washcloth for a detailed review of all the top muslin washcloths.
If your baby has delicate skin, you'll want to consider this muslin washcloth set. They're ultra-soft, highly durable and can be used for multiple purposes. Parents will also appreciate that the washcloths are lightweight and quick to dry.
In our analysis, the LifeTree LifeTree Muslin Bamboo Washcloth, 6-Pack placed 2nd when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
70% Bamboo / 30% Cotton. Ultra Soft & Non-irritating: Our soft baby washcloths are made from 70% bamboo and 30% cotton, which protects the baby's delicate skin and makes your baby smile and happy at clean up times. Beautiful & Unique Design: 6 individual unisex patterns suit for both baby girls and baby boys. When preparing for your baby's arrival, baby towels and washcloths are one of the must-have baby essentials to every mom. Perfect Larger Size: Each muslin baby washcloth measures 10.6 x 10.6 inches making easier to handle while bathing baby and provide proper surface area for a soft wash. What's more, our soft muslin washcloths are lightweight, fast drying and feature a small lanyard for hanging. Multiple Uses: These baby wash cloths also can be used as face towels, bibs, burp cloths, spit up cloths, sweat cloths, teething cloths and even as makeup removers. Warranty: We are dedicate to providing best service and highest quality baby products for you. You can always return them for a full refund if you are not satisfied.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Muslin Washcloths
When choosing a set of washcloths for your family, you want to go with a fabric that’s breathable and 100% natural. Eco-friendly muslin fits these requirements perfectly. Of course, it’s also helpful that muslin is easy to care for and typically has an affordable price tag.
As you browse the available muslin washcloth sets, check to make sure that no chemicals were added to the fabric. You only want to put washcloths that are bleach and dye-free up against your skin. This is especially true if you’re using the set for a baby, as babies are born with sensitive skin.
Check that the muslin washcloths are lightweight, yet super absorbent. A six-layer design that measures 10.6 inches by 10.6 inches is ideal, as it can serve multiple purposes. You can use the washcloth during bath time, to aid in diaper changes, to clean up baby slobber and to wipe away sweat during a workout.
Determine whether you’d like an all-white muslin washcloth set, which complements any bathroom or nursery theme, or one with a bit more style. You can purchase a set in different colors, as well as a set with prints for babies and toddlers.
Consider going with a muslin washcloth set that has a little something extra. For example, there are sets that include organza storage bags, mesh laundry bags and even a complimentary guide to caring for baby’s skin.
The Muslin Washcloth Buying Guide
- While most muslin washcloths, you still want to check the product label before cleaning them for the first time. Some manufacturers recommend washing the washcloths separately to avoid staining. They also list 86 degrees Fahrenheit as the optimal washing temperature.
- Never add bleach to the wash when cleaning muslin washcloths that are not solid white. You could damage the original color or the print.
- If your washcloth set doesn’t come with a small mesh laundry bag, you may wish to use one. This keeps the washcloths from becoming damaged, should they come in contact with a zipper or button.
- Consider purchasing a muslin washcloth set to gift at a baby shower. There are plenty of all-white sets, as well as sets with gender-neutral prints.
- When viewing the price of a muslin washcloth set, you’ll need to divide the number of washcloths in the set by the total price of the set. Then you’ll know how much you’re paying per washcloth. The PPOGOO Multipurpose Muslin Washcloth, 10-Pack comes out as the most affordable, while the Baby Bliss 6-Layer Muslin Washcloth, 10-Pack has a more moderate price. Both the NKKFREY Chemical Free Muslin Washcloth, 5-Pack and the LifeTree Muslin Bamboo Washcloth, 6-Pack cost a bit more.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide