Liberty Imports Dinosaur Skeleton Beach Rake Set, 3-Pack
Last updated date: May 25, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Beach Rakes and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Beach Rake you should buy.
Update as May 25, 2022:
Checkout The Best Beach Rake for a detailed review of all the top beach rakes.
This cleverly made 25-piece beach toy kit has a rake, shovel and three plastic dinosaur skeleton molds. Kids can fill the molds up with wet sand to create authentic-looking dino fossils on the beach.
In our analysis, the Liberty Imports Liberty Imports Dinosaur Skeleton Beach Rake Set, 3-Pack placed 9th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Pack of 3 Dinosaur Skeleton/Fossil Sand Molds Beach Toy, 25 Piece Set. Includes Dinosaur Skeleton Figures: Triceratops (yellow), Tyrannosaurus (red), Stegosaurus (blue); BONUS TOOLS – Rake and Shovel. 100% Safe, Non-Toxic, Environmental-Friendly ABS Plastic Fossil Pieces; Figures Measure from 22″ to 25″ in Length. Large pieces, hard hollow plastic, easy to play with and form dinosaur molds in the sand. Perfect sand toy for kids to enjoy at the beach or in the sand box, for Ages 3+.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Beach Rakes
Fresh air and sunshine is great for children, and they really enjoy toys that are designed for structured play. When little ones are on the beach, they can spend hours dumping, shaping and digging in the sand when they have the right kid-friendly tools. Plastic rakes, shovels and sand molds provide sensory input, and these toys can help develop both fine and gross motor skills.
These kinds of toys are usually made from plastic, so look for ones made from non-toxic materials or that are BPA-free. Some are sold in kits that include pails and other pieces. If there is not a net or bag included with a kit, be sure to bring one of your own to keep all the parts corralled together.
Even if you don’t spend a lot of time at the beach, these toys work just as well in sandboxes and gardens. Kids love digging in the dirt, and they can even help you out when planting season rolls around.
The Beach Rake Buying Guide
- Avoid buying very young children any toys with small parts, as there may be a risk for swallowing and choking. Always check the recommended age group for any toys purchased for children.
- Be sure to keep a constant eye on young children playing outside with their sand toys, especially on the beach close to the water.
- Don’t forget the sunscreen if kids will be engrossed in playing with their beach toys for a prolonged period of time.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide