LevvArts Basalt Stone Zen Canvas Wall Art, 4-Piece
Last updated date: March 29, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Water Art For Walls and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Water Art For Wall you should buy.
In our analysis of 6 expert reviews, the LevvArts LevvArts Basalt Stone Zen Canvas Wall Art, 4-Piece placed 7th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note April 15, 2020:
Checkout The Best Water Art For Wall for a detailed review of all the top water art for walls.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
From The Manufacturer
Giclee artwork,printed on waterproof archival quality canvas.A perfect wall decorations art for living room,bedroom, kitchen,office,hotel,restaurant,dining room,office,bathroom,bar etc
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Water Art For Walls
Who says wall art needs a frame? Today’s decorators are increasingly turning toward canvas stretched over a wooden frame, which puts the emphasis on the picture itself. But there are some things to consider before you invest in canvas wall art.
The first is how to hang this type of art. Many consumers find it’s easiest to use those Velcro strips that are both affordable and popular. When you move out or relocate the art, you can just pull it down without leaving a mark. Best of all, though — you don’t need any tools.
But with a canvas print, the quality of the canvas itself is essential. The canvas will be stretched over a wood frame, so it needs to be solid material. The wood itself likely won’t play as much a role, but pay close attention to the thickness, as that will determine how far it will protrude from the wall once hung.
Once you’ve determined a canvas print is the best option for your space, it’s time to decide the size. Measure the area of the wall and look for one that will adequately fill it. You’ll also find that canvas prints come in single or multiple configurations. If you choose a set that includes multiple canvases, though, keep in mind that there will be some strategy involved in hanging them. You aren’t just measuring to make sure you hang one picture straight and centered, but you’re arranging multiple pictures and aligning them.
Perhaps the biggest deciding factor, though, will be the art itself. If you choose a picture, make sure it’s high definition and that technology is used to bring out the colors. When buying wall art online, keep in mind that your monitor can skew the colors slightly. Read reviews to make sure you’re getting what you think you are.
DWYM Fun Fact
Canvas has a long history in the art world, dating all the way back to the 16th century. Initially, the canvas used for artistic endeavors came from tightly-woven hemp. In fact, the word canvas comes from the Latin word “cannabis.” Venetian painters chose canvas for their creations because they were easier to use in a humid environment than popular materials at the time like frescos and wood panels. Canvas was used to make sails so there was plenty of material around to use, making it one of the more affordable options. Over time, canvas increased in popularity until it became the preferred tool for artists across the globe.
The Water Art For Wall Buying Guide
- Canvas art doesn’t use a frame. This makes it easier to hang, providing a lighter weight than you’d get with one that has a frame. Best of all, you don’t have to worry about making sure your frame matches your décor.
- When buying wall art, measurements are crucial. Some artwork comes in a variety of sizes, while others only come in one size, which means if you find an image you like, you may end up finding the right place in your home for it, rather than choosing wall art to fit a blank wall you need filled.
- Wood frames can shrink and expand. Look for wall art that features a shrink-resistant frame to ensure your artwork maintains its shape over time.
- One of the best things about canvas wall art is that they can be easily hung. By using Velcro strips, you won’t even leave a mark.
- Canvas wall art isn’t just for decorating your home. Commercial buildings can hang them in the lobby and hotels can boost rooms and common areas using them. If you have an office, canvas wall art can be hung without damaging the wall.
- If your wall art is hand-painted and not a reprint, keep in mind that there may be variations between prints. Most of the time, though, you’ll find your wall art is either a high-resolution photo or a print of an original painting.
- Consider that the back of the wall art can be rough on walls. Some come with a protective cloth to keep your walls safe.
- If you plan to give your canvas wall art as a gift, one that comes packed in a carton can be easier to wrap. Some even have gift wrap and greeting cards available as an option. If you’re giving it to a faraway friend or relative, this means you can ship it straight from the store to their home.