Levi’s 724 High Rise Women’s Carpenter Pants
Last updated date: April 23, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Women's Carpenter Pants and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Women's Carpenter Pant you should buy.
Editor's Note April 23, 2021:
Checkout The Best Women’s Carpenter Pants for a detailed review of all the top women's carpenter pants.
If you love crop-style jeans, you'll appreciate these women's carpenter pants. The pants are made from 97% cotton, which is super soft against skin and easy to clean in a washing machine. Ladies will find the relaxed fit pants come with eight built-in pockets for added functionality.
In our analysis, the Levi's Levi's 724 High Rise Women's Carpenter Pants placed 2nd when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
97% Cotton, 3% Elastane. Imported. Zipper closure. Machine Wash. High Rise: Sits above waist. Relaxed fit through hip and thigh. Inseam: 26".
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Women's Carpenter Pants
Carpenter pants were hugely popular in the ’90s, and they have recently made a comeback. Not only do they look just as stylish with a pair of boots as they do with a pair of heels, but they also offer a loose fit that’s comfortable enough for full-day wear.
If you’re in the market for a pair of women’s carpenter pants, you’ll want to review this guide to determine which pair will best fit your preferences and lifestyle.
First, examine the fit of the women’s carpenter pants. Are you looking for a contemporary fit with a low-rise waistband, a military-style pant or carpenter pants made specifically for chefs? No matter which style you choose, it’s important that the pants are comfortable against your skin and allow you to move around easily.
Check the waistband next. Most women’s carpenter pants have an elastic waistband with a webbed drawstring, which allows for a perfect fit. You may, however, prefer to wear a belt with your pants. In that case, a brand like the Dickies GenFlex Cargo Scrubs Carpenter Pants is a good choice. It comes with both the elastic waistband and belt loops.
Look at the number of pockets and loops the pair of women’s carpenter pants has to offer. The WonderWink WonderFLEX Grace Carpenter Pants are more basic and have one cargo pocket, two side pockets and one back pocket with a bungee loop. If you need more storage, you’ll want to go with a brand that has additional pockets and tool loops.
Finally, consider any extra features that you’d like on your carpenter pants. For example, a pair of pants that are sweat-absorbent and stain-resistant are best for working on tasks that are physically strenuous. The pant legs also have drawstring cuffs, in the event that you want to slide a pair of boots over them.
The Women's Carpenter Pant Buying Guide
- Before you select a size, it is important that you take your measurements and compare them to the specific brand’s sizing chart, as not all brands use the same chart. There are three main measurements you’ll need to get. Start by determining your inseam by measuring from 1 inch above your ankle to just below your crotch. Afterward, measure the diameter of your waist. The last measurement is your hips. To get this figure, you’ll need to stand with your feet together and wrap a tape measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- Although most women’s carpenter pants are machine washable, it is important that you read the product care label before the first cleaning, as some may have special care instructions.
- Most dryers today are designed to produce wrinkle-free clothing at the end of their cycles. If you don’t fold the pants right away, however, they may need to be ironed before you wear them.
- Always address any spills and stains as soon as possible if you want to successfully remove them from your carpenter pants. Most stains can be addressed using store-bought stain-remover sticks. They even make compact stain-remover sticks that you can pack in a purse or backpack when traveling.
- Surprisingly, a high-quality pair of women’s carpenter pants won’t cost you an arm and a leg. There are plenty of budget-friendly options, including the Dickies GenFlex Cargo Scrubs Carpenter Pants, and the WonderWink WonderFLEX Grace Carpenter Pants. Even the brands that cost a little bit more are still reasonably priced.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide