LESONG Sensory Water Beads Toy, 6-Pack
Last updated date: April 1, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Sensory Toys For Kids and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Sensory Toy For Kids you should buy.
Editor's Note April 1, 2021:
Checkout The Best Sensory Toys For Kids for a detailed review of all the top sensory toys for kids.
Kids can touch these sensory water beads to help relax. They are also the perfect size for a bean bag toss, which is great for burning off energy and keeping kids busy for hours.
In our analysis, the LESONG LESONG Sensory Water Beads Toy, 6-Pack placed 5th when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
PERFECT SENSORY WATER BEADS TOY FOR KIDS - It is great suitable for reducing stress and anxiety, helping to develop focus and concentration, adding more fun especially those with ADD/ADHD OCD, autism, or high anxiety levels. These are even ideal for the person with Alzheimer's it helps to stimulate mental activity when used to have them identify colors and shapes. INSTANT STRESS RELIEF-Kids love them, but so do adults! Relieve stress and anxiety as well as decompress emotional outbursts and anger with these visually sensory toy set. When students doing homework as frustrations can run high, or toddlers are stuck in a tantrum, they are a great help for calming. Also help adults focus more at work, or even be used to help people just have fun and relax when they feel tired. They’re an excellent stress reliever for the home and office. MULTI-COLOR SHAPES BEAD BAGS-Six colors and shapes-squarer, rectangle, triangle, circle, star, and hexagon.They have ultra-durable PP bags and filled with water beads, so they’re No Choking Hazard Risk! Approximately 3 inches to 5 inches are perfect for small hands to catch and toss.They are fun activities that make learning shapes an exciting visual and kinesthetic experience. Also keep fun and educational at the same time-by throwing and catching kids will polish hand-eye coordination skill. MULTIFUNCTIONAL TOYS FOR KIDS AND ADULTS-It makes the perfect game time for any age. Not only great for kids and adults family games but also give a toddler the chance to use his motor skills and burn off their energy, making toddlers keeping busy for a long time! Awesome for indoor or outdoor party games, kids' birthday party, carnival party, family games, sandy beach game, etc.Also great as a learning toy for classroom and home. It will bring endless happiness for you and your family! PERFECT HOLIDAY GIFT FOR KIDS- The complete set is a perfect gift for birthdays and Christmas stocking stuffer as well as an Easter basket filler. With an ASTM F963 International Toy Standard Certificate, these toys are child safe and worry-free. If you’re not satisfied with your purchase, just let us know so we can give you a refund or replacement. No questions asked. What are you waiting for?
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Sensory Toys For Kids
Engaging in sensory play is a great way for kids to relax and focus. Unlike regular toys, sensory toys appeal to specific sensory systems and help children to regulate their senses. Whether it’s a unique texture on their fingers or a specific sound they can repeat over and over again, sensory toys offer a soothing and calming experience.
It’s important to note that there are seven sensory systems, not to be confused with the five senses (though there is some overlap). Also, each sensory system has overlap with others, so it’s best to look for toys that appeal to multiple sensory systems.
Proprioception is the sensory system that is about where our body is in relation to other things. Vestibular is the sense of balance and movement. The tactile sensory system is related to one’s sense of touch and what we can feel on our skin. Vision is about what we can see, while hearing is our auditory sensory system. Smell, as the name suggests, is the olfactory system. Lastly, the taste sensory system is the perception of how liquids, foods and other objects feel and taste in the mouth.
The Sensory Toy For Kids Buying Guide
- When looking for sensory toys for kids, consider the types of activities your child seeks out — and which activities they avoid. This will help you determine what kind of sensory toy they’re most likely to enjoy. For example, does your child love jumping up and down on the furniture and have a difficult time containing their energy, or do they find it difficult to concentrate at daycare because there are too many visual and auditory things happening at once? Knowing which senses the toys can help focus will help you determine what kind of sensory toy your child needs.
- In addition to the seven sensory systems, some also consider interoception an important element to note. This is about understanding how the body is feeling and what it needs. For example, is the body hungry or thirsty? Does it feel tired? Is the body in pain? Toys that enable children to focus on their interoception skills can help kids learn how to identify what their bodies need in the moment.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide