LEMON CLOUD No Glue Privacy Window Film, 35×157-Inch
Last updated date: November 4, 2019
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Privacy Window Films and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Privacy Window Film you should buy.
Update as July 30, 2020:
Checkout The Best Privacy Window Film for a detailed review of all the top privacy window films.
In our analysis of 21 expert reviews, the LEMON CLOUD No Glue Privacy Window Film, 35x157-Inch placed 5th when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
11 lemon cloud window films are perfect for you if you want to bring your house magical changes Lemon Cloud 3D Windows films are very easy to use. The beautiful privacy glass stickers are a magic to your eyes. Because of their versatility, you can paste films on your doors and windows to give a brilliant look to all of your rooms, office or store. While you will enjoy the privacy of these windows films, you will also be able to see light. In fact, while you are inside your house, you will be able to see a shape of someone knocking on your door. This is why these frosted opaque obscure covering films are great for privacy and beauty. To apply the films on your windows, you need to clean your glass first and then paste the peeled, smooth side of the films onto them. The easy-to-apply films can be pasted, removed and reused as often as you wish without leaving any stain on the windows. Then, choose your favorite color of Anti UV floral tulip windows film , which will block out the sunrays from damaging your furniture. 1 A wonderful decoration of your house It protects your privacy. It makes your house beatiful. It blocks out the sunrays. It is very easy to use. It stays long time and even reusable after peeling off. 11 Tips: 1.This product is only suitable for clean and smooth glass surface, do not use on rough, uneven, frosted glass or other materials 2.This product adopts electrostatic technology, no need for glues. Before applying, you only need to sprinkle enough water on the glass surface. If the pasting is not firm, it may be the reason of insufficient water. You can tear the product off and paste again after watering 3.While using, be sure to tear off the back film, otherwise it will not be firmly attached 4.Please note the distinction between front side and back side, be sure to attache the back side (smooth side) to the glass, otherwise it will not be pasted firmly and even fall off 5.This product can only show the colors perfectly when the light is going through or reflected, so normally the colors can not be seen before the installation 1 Decorate your house with magic of light you can paste the films on your doors and windows to give a brilliant look to all of your rooms, office or store. While you will enjoy the privacy of these windows films, you will also be able to see light. In fact, while you are inside your house, you will be able to see a shape of someone knocking on your door. This is why these frosted opaque obscure covering films are great for privacy and decoration. 11 INSTRUCTION FOR INSTALLATION 1.Measure the window 2.Cut the film 3.Clean window glass 4.Spray water on the glass surface 5.Remove the back covering film 6.Paste the the smooth side of film to glass 7.Squeeze out water and air bubbles between the film and glass 3d window film 11 window film window film window film Decorative Window Film-3d Leaf Decorative Window Film-bamboo Decorative Window Film-flower Decorative Window Film-wavy Decorative Window Film- rubble Privacy Level 3 out of 5star 3.5 out of 5star 4.5 out of 5star 2 out of 5star 3 out of 5star Static Cling ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ Reusable ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ Waterproof ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Our Expert Consultant
Home Improvement Expert
Vicki Liston writes, produces, and narrates “On The Fly…DIY,” an award-winning home improvement and DIY show of unique project tutorials for the casual DIY’er.
Home improvement and all things DIY have been Liston’s passion since she bought her first house in 2007 and she started making video blogs in 2014. She’s performed hundreds of DIY projects, from small ones to major, wall-smashing renovations and can teach you how to make a trendy DIY barn door for cheap. The proceeds earned from “On The Fly…DIY” are donated to no-kill animal shelters and rescue organizations. You can find her show on Prime Video.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Privacy Window Films
Sure, privacy window film can keep nosy neighbors from peering in through otherwise uncovered windows.
But Vicki Liston, writer, producer and narrator of award-winning home improvement and DIY show called “On The Fly…DIY” says window film can do that and more.
“While it provides the obvious — blocking outside, wandering eyes from seeing every detail inside your home — privacy window film delivers more advantages than you might think,” she says. “It can stop harmful UV rays from damaging your furniture, flooring and décor. It can save on cooling costs in the summer by reflecting both sunlight and solar heat.”
She says that window film can have health benefits as well as aesthetic advantages.
“For households with allergies and asthma, films can serve as a welcome alternative to dust-attracting curtains and blinds (imagine never having to wash curtains or wipe off blinds again!),” she says. “If you love a more minimalistic look or you can’t bear the thought of impeding the view of your gorgeous window frames, you can still block out the rest of the world while allowing in natural light and keeping those frames free from obstruction.”
Privacy film can be invaluable to renters who want to enjoy the advantages without worrying about damaging or altering the windows in a rental home. Most window film is not only easy to install but also simple to remove, so renters can beautify and protect any glass surface with no worry of backlash from their landlords.
It is important to note that there are several different types of window film, and not all of them provide every possible benefit. Determining what features are most important to you and how you plan to use it will help you find the best privacy film for your home.
“For those ‘privacy only’ concerns, opt for an opaque, a decorative pattern, or a mirrored film,” says Liston. “Opaques and decorative patterns will stop the gaze of your nosy neighbors but they will also stop your gaze as well. A mirrored film is highly reflective and allows you to take in the view outside but your privacy level may wane as the sun goes down. Some types become semi-see through at night so read the label carefully on mirrored and reflective versions before you make a decision.”
Window film is quite affordable, as well. This is especially true when you compare the cost of privacy film to other types of custom window coverings, such as blinds, curtains or frosted glass.
The Privacy Window Film Buying Guide
- The location of your home should factor greatly into the type of window film you purchase. The direction that your windows face is an important consideration, as well. For instance, if you live on a forested lot in Pennsylvania with lots of north-facing windows, you might want the film to let in in as much natural light as possible. However, if your home is in the Arizona desert or your west-facing windows take a beating every afternoon, you may hope to keep as much sunshine and heat out of your house.
- Adhesive privacy window films that activate with water offer long-lasting results. Choose these over films that require applied adhesive or static cling films with no adhesive. The former is messy and difficult to apply, while the latter simply won’t stand up to temperature changes or the passing of time.
- Prepare the window or glass surface by cleaning them thoroughly. Ammonia-or vinegar-based cleaners could damage the film, so opt for a mild soap in water instead, such as baby shampoo. Be sure to rinse the glass well with clean water before applying the film.
- Applying privacy film when the temperature outside has been at least 60 degrees Fahrenheit for several days will ensure that the bond has time to cure, providing the best adhesion results.
- Always apply privacy film to interior surfaces or the inside of windows. Privacy window films are not intended for exterior use and will not endure the elements effectively.
- No need to spend additional money on fancy, specialized tools or applicators for privacy film. A standard, clean spray bottle, and a credit card or other small, rigid piece of plastic work just as well as a squeegee, scraper, or other items that you might purchase but only use for a single application.
- A razor blade will make trimming the edges much easier, as well.
- Measure the window before cutting or applying the film. Start by measuring the inside of the frame from left to right and again from top to bottom. Add about two inches to each measurement to give yourself some wiggle room when installing the film and to allow for any potential errors.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide