Lemon Cloud 3D Static Window Film, 18×79-Inch
Last updated date: November 4, 2019
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Decorative Window Films and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Decorative Window Film you should buy.
Editor's Note May 21, 2020:
Checkout The Best Decorative Window Film for a detailed review of all the top decorative window films.
In our analysis of 45 expert reviews, the Lemon Cloud Lemon Cloud 3D Static Window Film, 18x79-Inch placed 7th when we looked at the top 15 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Lemon cloud window films are perfect for you if you want to bring your house magical changes Lemon Cloud 3D Windows films are very easy to use. The beautiful privacy glass stickers are a magic to your eyes. Because of their versatility, you can paste films on your doors and windows to give a brilliant look to all of your rooms, office or store. While you will enjoy the privacy of these windows films, you will also be able to see light. In fact, while you are inside your house, you will be able to see a shape of someone knocking on your door. This is why these frosted opaque obscure covering films are great for privacy and beauty. To apply the films on your windows, you need to clean your glass first and then paste the peeled, smooth side of the films onto them. The easy-to-apply films can be pasted, removed and reused as often as you wish without leaving any stain on the windows. Then, choose your favorite color of Anti UV floral tulip windows film , which will block out the sunrays from damaging your furniture. 1 A wonderful decoration of your house It protects your privacy. It makes your house beatiful. It blocks out the sunrays. It is very easy to use. It stays long time and even reusable after peeling off. 11 Tips: 1.This product is only suitable for clean and smooth glass surface, do not use on rough, uneven, frosted glass or other materials 2.This product adopts electrostatic technology, no need for glues. Before applying, you only need to sprinkle enough water on the glass surface. If the pasting is not firm, it may be the reason of insufficient water. You can tear the product off and paste again after watering 3.While using, be sure to tear off the back film, otherwise it will not be firmly attached 4.Please note the distinction between front side and back side, be sure to attache the back side (smooth side) to the glass, otherwise it will not be pasted firmly and even fall off 5.This product can only show the colors perfectly when the light is going through or reflected, so normally the colors can not be seen before the installation 1 Decorate your house with magic of light you can paste the films on your doors and windows to give a brilliant look to all of your rooms, office or store. While you will enjoy the privacy of these windows films, you will also be able to see light. In fact, while you are inside your house, you will be able to see a shape of someone knocking on your door. This is why these frosted opaque obscure covering films are great for privacy and decoration. 11 INSTRUCTION FOR INSTALLATION 1.Measure the window 2.Cut the film 3.Clean window glass 4.Spray water on the glass surface 5.Remove the back covering film 6.Paste the the smooth side of film to glass 7.Squeeze out water and air bubbles between the film and glass 3d window film 11 window film window film window film Decorative Window Film-3d Leaf Decorative Window Film-bamboo Decorative Window Film-flower Decorative Window Film-wavy Decorative Window Film- rubble Privacy Level 3 out of 5star 3.5 out of 5star 4.5 out of 5star 2 out of 5star 3 out of 5star Static Cling ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ Reusable ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ Waterproof ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Our Expert Consultant
Home Improvement Expert
Vicki Liston writes, produces, and narrates “On The Fly…DIY,” an award-winning home improvement and DIY show of unique project tutorials for the casual DIY’er.
Home improvement and all things DIY have been Liston’s passion since she bought her first house in 2007 and she started making video blogs in 2014. She’s performed hundreds of DIY projects, from small ones to major, wall-smashing renovations and can teach you how to make a trendy DIY barn door for cheap. The proceeds earned from “On The Fly…DIY” are donated to no-kill animal shelters and rescue organizations. You can find her show on Prime Video.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Decorative Window Films
Windows are great for letting light in, but they can bring privacy issues. If you have a big window in your bathroom, for instance, you may feel self-conscious in there at night, especially if you have neighbors nearby.
With decorative window film, you can keep the very thing you like about your house’s windows while still maintaining privacy. You’ll have a wide range of design options to match your own room’s décor, including stained or frosted glass. But beyond your personal preferences when it comes to aesthetics, there are a few very important things to consider.
Vicki Liston serves as writer, producer and host of “On The Fly…DIY,” a home improvement show that helps consumers with their DIY projects. She recommends a film that uses water for application. Just spray the film with water to activate, then attach it directly to the window glass.
“Water-based films hold up better to drastic seasonal changes, so you won’t have to worry about peeling corners when the temperatures outside drop to freezing,” Liston says. “The disadvantage to adhesives, though is that they contain polyvinyl chloride. If you’d rather purchase an eco-friendly alternative, PVC-free decorative films are also available. These adhere via static cling but do require water to create an attachment between it and the glass.”
Even if you choose a water-based film, though, durability can be an issue. Some window films fade in color over time, which means you’ll have to replace them more often than you’d planned. If you’re renting a place for a short time, this may not be as much an issue as if you’re planning to stay in the same house for many years.
Of course, if you‘re looking for a window film, chances are you have an application in mind. If you’re going for a bathroom or bedroom window, be aware that with some films, those on the outside may still be able to see in somewhat, especially if they’re near the window. Fine details will be impossible to make out, but they might still be able to see shadows and movement, keeping you from having the total privacy you’re after.
The Decorative Window Film Buying Guide
- The first thing to consider is how your chosen film will be applied. Some require water, while others use static cling to adhere to the window. The Rabbitgoo 3D Mosaic Window Film, 18×79-Inch and Artscape Magnolia Window Film, 24×36-Inch just require a quick spray of either water or soapy water to stick to the window. If you ever want to remove them, you’ll only have to peel them off. They don’t leave a residue.
- As with any items that adhere to a surface, you’ll need to press down on your window film to remove any air bubbles.
“Decorative window film is easily applied with a water spray bottle and a rigid piece of plastic, like a credit card,” Liston says. “Some privacy window films come with squeegees or scrapers but don’t feel like you need to purchase them separately to get the job done. The best advice I’ve ever received is to ‘measure twice and cut once.’ There’s nothing worse than cutting your film, only to realize your measurements were wrong.”
- Once the air bubbles are out and your window film is in place, you can use either a razor blade or box cutter to remove any excess. This can take some of the pressure off to cut your film exactly to size before you install it.
- Some decorative window films can also serve as insulation between your house and the temperatures outside. The Rabbitgoo 3D Mosaic Window Film, 18×79-Inch, and the Coavas Cling Decorative Window Film, 17.7×78.7-Inch help keep air and heat inside your house when you need it, as well as ensuring the outside weather remains outdoors.
- Although design preferences vary from one person to the next, the Rabbitgoo 3D Mosaic Window Film, 18×79-Inch has a stained glass look. The Artscape Magnolia Window Film, 24×36-Inch has a medieval design that some may prefer, while the small mosaic squares of the Rabbitgoo 3D Mosaic Window Film, 18×79-Inch sets it apart from the others.
- If privacy is your top concern, it’s important to note that not all decorative window films are equal. The LEMON CLOUD Decorative Window Film, 35.4×157.4-Inch provides extreme privacy from a distance, but as someone comes closer to the window, it doesn’t block quite as much. The Rabbitgoo 3D Mosaic Window Film, 18×79-Inch does tend to blur visibility, but movements and shadows can still be detected from the other side.
- It’s important to find a film that provides privacy without blocking the natural light coming in. Although the Rabbitgoo 3D Mosaic Window Film, 18×79-Inch blocks approximately 96 percent of UV rays, it lets a soft natural light in that enhances your surroundings.
- You’ll want a film that will look good and offer privacy for many years. The Coavas Cling Decorative Window Film, 17.7×78.7-Inch not only doesn’t fade, but it also doesn’t tear very easily.
- Window films don’t just work for small windows. You can use them on sliding-glass doors and storm doors. Although they’re popular for bathrooms and bedrooms, you can also use them in kitchens, living rooms and entryways. They’re also great for office buildings, retail shops and hotels.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide