Lemome Premium Pen Holder & Pocket Academic Weekly Planner, 2020-2021
Last updated date: May 28, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Weekly Planners and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Weekly Planner you should buy.
Editor's Note May 28, 2020:
Checkout The Best Weekly Planner for a detailed review of all the top weekly planners.
The Lemome Academic Planner offers a fashion-focused design with practical, useful touches like weekly and monthly views, holiday dates through 2022, a map with timezones and capitals and more. It comes with a set of stickers, two bookmarks and a bungee cord to keep the planner closed. We love the elastic penholder, which is wide enough to accommodate nicer pens.
In our analysis of 51 expert reviews, the Lemome Lemome Premium Pen Holder & Pocket Academic Weekly Planner, 2020-2021 placed 11th when we looked at the top 14 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
January 2020 - December 2020 Weekly & Monthly Planner Need plenty of room for planning your day, week, month and year? Schedule away with this weekly/monthly academic planner, which features a solid faux cover design. 2020 PLANNER What you can do with this planner? · Controlling your own life · Fully engage with both sides of your mind · More focus, results, increased time, productivity, and happiness · Weeks run from Monday to Sunday for weekly Planner · Printed on 224 pages quality off-white paper · Size: 5.75" X 8.25" inch (perfect for on-the-go) 2020 planner All-IN-1 Enough to satisfy the most demanding minimalists, and cool enough for anybody, the Lemome planner offers premium quality, fashion focused design that will look as good as it feels and performs 2020 planner 2019 planner 2020 planner 2020 planner Elastic Pen Holder Never lose your pen again, which holds pen and fits securely onto the side of the notebook – so that you'll never have to rummage around again for something to write. Inner Pocket Use the interior pocket for storing receipts, notes or lists. Hold all those loose pages scattered on your desk in a secure compartment. Calendar Stickers Stickers create a simple way to make accessing information a breeze. 88 Bonus Pages for Notes 88 pages for notes which you can write anything you want. 2020 planner planner planner planner 2020 A5 Weekly & Monthly Planner 2019-2020 A5 Weekly & Monthly Planner 2020 A5 Weekly & Monthly Planner 2019-2020 A5 Weekly & Monthly Planner Size: 5-3/4" X 8-1/4" ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ July 2019 - June 2020 January 2020 - December 2020 ✓ January 2020 - December 2020 ✓ Inner Pocket Pouch ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ planner planner planner planner 2019-2020 A4 Weekly & Monthly Planner 2019-2020 A4 Weekly & Monthly Planner 2019-2020 A4 Weekly & Monthly Planner 2019-2020 A4 Weekly & Monthly Planner Size: 8-1/2" X 11" ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ July 2019 - June 2020 ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ Inner Pocket Pouch ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Weekly Planners
When life gets busy, it’s easy to forget an important appointment if you don’t have it written down. For this reason, personal planners can be a lifesaver. In addition to keeping track of monthly, weekly and daily obligations, many planners also help with other tasks. While browsing the available models, you’ll want to keep in mind your own needs as well as the style that best motivates you.
Decide whether you need a traditional weekly planner that goes from January to December or an academic planner that starts in July and ends in June. Students, teachers and even parents of children who have to follow the school calendar would all benefit from the academic planner. No matter which type you select, look to see if the planner has an extra month or two tacked on. Some overlap to help you crossover from one year’s planner to the next.
Check the planner’s binding next. You not only want it to be durable but also easy to use. You might find one with a twin-wire spiral binding that allows you to flip through the pages with ease. You’ll also be able to swing the pages from front to back so that only the page you need is showing front and center.
Examine the weekly planner’s cover. You don’t want a cover that will easily rip, as it won’t make it through the entire year. Some planners have an extra-strong cover that is sometimes thicker than a nickel. It won’t get damaged during your daily commute if you choose to keep it in your backpack or briefcase.
Look for a planner that not only has monthly pages, but also weekly pages. The weekly pages give you extra space to list more details for tasks that need to be accomplished on specific days of the week. Not only does the planner have reference calendars, but also a list of major holidays and extra sheets of paper for notes.
Consider any extras that make the planner stand out. For example, there are planners with more than 50 journal pages, colorful stickers, mind map and vision board pages, inner pockets, multiple ribbon bookmarks, pen loops, an elastic closure and sometimes even an attractive gift box. Other planners may have tabs to identify the months, sticky notes and even a ruler.
The Weekly Planner Buying Guide
- Always check how thick the planner’s pages are. If you plan to stick with typical pens or colored pencils, the page thickness won’t matter; however, if you prefer to use gel pens, they will bleed through paper that is too thin.
- If your planner comes with extra pages, there are a bunch of things you can do to make good use of the space. You could keep track of your water intake, write down a monthly meal plan, list inspirational quotes by your favorite authors or motivational speakers or even create a reading list of the books you’d like to get through by the end of the year.
- There are a variety of products on the market that you can use with your planner. Washi tape and stickers add a decorative touch to both the inside and outside of the planner, while sticky notes let you add temporary reminders to the pages of your weekly planner.
- If you’re giving the planner as a gift, consider having it engraved. Office supply stores, book stores and even stores that sell trophies are all capable of engraving your planner for a fee. Of course, you can always buy a set of fancy letter stickers and create a customized message on the front of the planner yourself. This is cheaper but still allows you to add a personal touch to the gift.
- At the end of the year, you can take a stroll through your planner and reflect on all you’ve accomplished. This may even spark some ideas of goals you’d like to pursue in the upcoming year.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide