LEGO Creator 3-In-1 Deep Sea Creatures
Last updated date: April 5, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Boys' Toys, Age 7 and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Boys' Toy, Age 7 you should buy.
Editor's Note April 5, 2021:
Checkout The Best Boys’ Toys, Age 7 for a detailed review of all the top boys' toys, age 7.
This Lego set enables kids to build three sea creatures. The figures have unique features like pointy teeth, movable joints and reflective eyes. Kids can also create their own unique animal with the bricks.
In our analysis, the LEGO LEGO Creator 3-In-1 Deep Sea Creatures placed 4th when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Kids can create their own animal with this build and rebuild ocean playset featuring 3 toy sea creatures, They can go from building a scary toy shark and a crab with a box of treasure to building a flexible toy squid or a giant-mouthed Angler Fish. In addition to building multiple toy animal figures, this deep sea creatures playset includes a scary model shark with an opening mouth, pointy teeth, posable fins, movable joints and reflective eyes-- the perfect action toy for imaginative play. With LEGO Creator 3in1 sets kids get 3 different build and play experiences for hours of pretend play with these toy sea creatures, This 230 piece animal set is ideal for boys and girls aged 7+ and make a great holiday or birthday gift. This LEGO Creator 3in1 Deep Sea Creatures building set in which kids can build 3 ocean animals can be built with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO bricks for endless pretend play, This build and play set includes the perfect animal toys for kids. Toy shark is over 3 inches (8cm) high, 8 inches (21cm) long and 3 inches (9cm) wide; Toy crab is over 1 inches (3cm) long and 4 inches (11cm) wide; Toy squid is over 1 inches (4cm) high, 7 inches (18cm) long and 8 inches (22cm) wide; Angler Fish is over 1 inches (5cm) high, 5 inches (14cm) long and 3 inches (8cm) wide.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Boys' Toys, Age 7
A good way to find the perfect toy for boys is to see how the toys relate to their developmental milestones. Ideally, the toys will help them reach new milestones and challenge them to expand their skills. At age seven, boys are working on their balance and physical coordination. Many will have a growth spurt where they will shoot up a couple of inches within a year.
From an emotional standpoint, seven-year-olds are building bonds with their friends and learning to show empathy for others. They know that it is important to treat their friends with kindness and respect, even when dealing with a conflict or argument. Toys that encourage kids to play with their friends can help to reach these developmental milestones. For example, consider a Lego kit for making multiple structures. Kids can work with their friends on the kit together and then play with the structures they create.
Don’t forget to see whether the toy will grow with your child. Think about whether they will be interested in it when they are older, or if it is something that they can only play with for a few months. For example, a programmable remote-controlled robot is a toy that will interest boys well above just seven years old.
The Boys' Toy, Age 7 Buying Guide
- Open-ended toys provide more flexibility and freedom because they can be played with in multiple different ways. They also encourage kids to use their creativity to come with new games. For example, a remote-controlled car can be used to have races with other vehicle toys. It can also be used to send little messages to siblings and friends with sticky notes. Plus, kids can set up tracks and obstacles for the car to dodge.
- Keep in mind that at seven-years-old, kids are developing new interests and learning about new ideas in school. See how their toys can help them further their interests and knowledge. A programmable robot can help them explore multiple STEM topics while also learning how to communicate multi-step directions.
- If your seven-year-old has a lot of toys that make his room look chaotic, consider organizing them into categories with stackable bins. For example, all robotic toys can go in one bit, all art supplies in another, all vehicles in another and so on. The bins can be stacked in a corner or hidden away under the bed for a neat and tidy look.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide