Legit Camping Lightweight Parachute Portable Double Hammock
Last updated date: October 1, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Camping Hammocks and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Camping Hammock you should buy.
Update as October 1, 2020:
Checkout The Best Camping Hammock for a detailed review of all the top camping hammocks.
Even if you're new to camping, you'll find the Legit Camping Double Hammock with its included steel carabiners, rope and tree-friendly straps easy to set up. The entire hammock fits neatly inside a sack attached to the hammock.
In our analysis of 315 expert reviews, the Legit Camping Double Hammock placed 11th when we looked at the top 14 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Go Legit Or Go Home Have you had it up to here with portable camping hammocks that aren’t actually very portable? Have you tried to setup a hammock only to find out the straps weren’t included or the ropes were already fraying? Then it’s time to retire your raggedy old hammock and start camping the Legit way! Take It Anywhere: Whether you’re ready for a rollicking good time at a festival or a peaceful evening on a pristine beach, our parachute hammock can go anywhere you go. Just stuff it in its special sack and be on your way. As long as the weather’s balmy, who needs pads or tents? Plenty of Room for Two: With some double hammocks, it can be an exercise in levitation and frustration just for the two of you to get comfortable. Not so with our double travel hammock rated at a 400-pound capacity. And when we say comfortable, we mean comfortable. Tough Enough To Take It: We realize you’re going to want to take your hammock on all kinds of amazing adventures, so we built it with that in mind. You’ll find that not only is it ultra-light, but it’s sturdy and rugged enough to outlast any environment. The included nylon straps safely wrap around most trees, and the steel carabiners ensure that you don’t have any midnight surprises. The Legit Lifetime Warranty: Your hammock comes with our Legit Camping Lifetime Warranty; if you don’t like it, just let us know and receive a prompt refund. If anything goes wrong down the line, we’ll be here to replace it for you – no charge. What? You’ve never felt the breeze as you gently swing in your Legit Camping Portable Hammock? Well, now’s your chance. Take Advantage of Our Whopping Volume Discounts: It's the perfect gift for your mom, dad, sister or brother this coming holidays! Give your husband, your wife, or your kids this quality hammock for a unique gift they will surely love! Also the perfect gift idea as a white elephant exchange gift!
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Camping Hammocks
There’s nothing more relaxing than spending time outdoors. Whether you’re planning a beach retreat or a camping trip in the woods, you’ll want a comfortable hammock to lounge around in. Perhaps you’d like to gently swing while reading a good book or take a nap while listening to the nearby waves. As you shop for the perfect camping hammock, you’ll want to keep the following in mind:
Determine whether you’re looking for a single hammock or a double. A double is ideal for couples or a parent who wants to lounge with their child. Next, you need to add up how much weight you need the hammock to bare. Some are only capable of holding 400 pounds, while others are designed to hold up to 1,000 pounds. If you’re on the tall side, you’ll also want to look for a hammock that measures about 10.5 feet long and 6.5 feet wide.
Check the fabric next. Most hammocks, including the Wise Owl Outfitters 210T Parachute Nylon Hammock, are now made from a heavy-duty 210T parachute nylon, which is both breathable and comfortable. They feature a triple-stitching setup that adds to the strength of the hammock and eliminates fraying.
Consider how well the camping hammock folds up. You want it to be lightweight and portable so that you can toss it in your backpack and go. The Kootek Lightweight Nylon Parachute Hammock single model folds up as small as a grapefruit. If you need the double model, you’ll only take up as much space in your backpack as an eggplant. As an added bonus, the hammock comes with its own carrying case that is attached to the hammock itself.
Look at the hammocks accessories and make sure that the hammock can be set up quickly and easily. The Anyoo Single Cotton Outdoor Hammock comes with steel carabiners and two wide straps with steel rings. Even novice users can have this hammock set up in minutes.
Finally, choose a color. Although some models come in just two color choices, others have as many as 17. That means you shouldn’t have any trouble finding a camping hammock in a desirable shade that also matches your tent and other camping gear.
The Camping Hammock Buying Guide
- Camping is a lot of fun, but it can be quite dirty. You’ll most likely need to clean your hammock when you return home from your trip. After you remove the carabiners, you can toss the hammock in the washing machine. Choose the cool water and delicate cycle settings and add a little bit of mild detergent. Air-dry the camping hammock on a clothesline and you’re all set.
- Never wash your hammock with other items and avoid using fabric softener, bleach or other harsh chemicals in the machine when washing a hammock.
- Camping hammocks tend to come with their own storage bag. Before you put the hammock away for the winter, however, you’ll want to spray it with a protective spray. This stops mold and mildew from growing and keeps critters from using your hammock as a nest.
- You won’t find much variation in price among the camping hammocks, as they are all made out of the same material. Just be careful that you are comparing single hammocks with single hammocks and double hammocks with double hammocks. You may want the color choice to be the deciding factor. If that’s the case, you’ll find the Wise Owl Outfitters 210T Parachute Nylon Hammock and the Kootek Lightweight Nylon Parachute Hammock have many more color options than the Anyoo Single Cotton Outdoor Hammock and the AmazonBasics Fabric Hammock With Stand.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide