L’eggs Leggswear Silky Nylon Tights
Last updated date: July 28, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Tights and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Tight you should buy.
Update as July 28, 2022:
Checkout The Best Tights for a detailed review of all the top tights.
These near-opaque tights are durable and ideal for everyday wear. They are made from a soft and silky microfiber. These tights must be hand washed only.
In our analysis of 15 expert reviews, the L'eggs Leggswear Silky Nylon Tights placed 2nd when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Indulges legs in silky softness–and warms them in cool weather! Opaque tights are great for work or play.Exceptional quality at a value.Goes great with flats or heels.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Tights
There are so many different varieties of tights available that it can be difficult to know which ones to choose. After all, this clothing essential is a must-have item for your wardrobe, so it’s important to select a pair that suits your needs and works with your outfits and lifestyle.
Let’s start by figuring out the type of denier you need for your tights. Denier is just a fancy way of saying the thickness or thinness. For example, ultra sheer is the thinnest type of tights available, and these give you a bare-leg look while still hiding any blemishes you may have on your legs. Plus, these tights will still offer a little bit of warmth during cold weather. Ultra-sheer tights have a denier of 10. The next level up is sheer, which has a denier between 10 and 20. These tights are slightly more durable than their ultra-sheer counterparts. Plus, they are sturdy enough to hold up for all-day wear.
Semi-opaque tights have a denier between 21 and 40, and these tights are thicker than sheer ones. However, you can still see the legs through the material. Many people choose to wear these tights during cooler weather in the spring and fall because they offer some warmth. Next up are opaque tights, with a denier between 41 and 69. These tights give you good coverage and warmth, so they are best for those cooler days.
Thick opaque tights have a denier between 70 and 90. They are ideal for the winter months when you want to still wear dresses and skirts. They are a classy alternative to wool tights. The last level is extra-thick opaque tights, which have a denier over 100. They are ideal for long-lasting wear because they are super thick and durable.
The Tight Buying Guide
- What will you choose when it comes to color? It really depends on your outfit and your fashion sense. If you’re going for a natural look where you don’t want to attract extra attention to your legs, opt for nude tights that match your skin tone. Black tights help to give you a more slim, classy and formal look. Browns, grays and navys work well for some outfits and help to add sophistication. If you want to pull the eye down and show off your legs, then go with tights in a vibrant color such as mustard, red, purple, blue and orange. These are statement pieces that are memorable and quirky.
- When it comes to the waistband of your tights, you have a number of choices. If you prefer your tights to fit low on your hips, then opt for a hipster style. For those who prefer a high waist that goes right below our bra line, then you will get a tummy-controlling variety that helps create a slimming and smooth look.
- If you have an issue with your tights tearing at the crotch, look for ones that have a gusset inserted. This adds strength and durability and ensures the tights will not tear easily. Some tights do not have any gusset area.
- Pay attention to the type of toes the tights have. If you’re wearing sandals or open-toe shoes, then you’re going to want to go with tights that have open or sheer toes. Otherwise, opt for reinforced toes as they are the most durable and will not tear easily.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide