LE TAUCI Ceramic Salad Bowl, Set Of 4
Last updated date: October 1, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Salad Bowls and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Salad Bowl you should buy.
Editor's Note October 1, 2020:
Checkout The Best Salad Bowl for a detailed review of all the top salad bowls.
If you're looking for a salad bowl that can also be used with hot foods, this model is your best bet. It's not only oven safe, but also microwave and dishwasher safe. Since the bowls are ceramic, they are free of any harmful toxins.
In our analysis of 22 expert reviews, the LE TAUCI LE TAUCI Ceramic Salad Bowl, Set Of 4 placed 3rd when we looked at the top 15 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
VERSATILE THAN YOUR IMAGINE-Great size 8.5’’ Dia, awesome depth 2.4’’ H, every kitchen should have one. These LE TAUCI 45 ounce shallow bowls are suitable for pasta, soup, dessert, ice cream, rice, beans and so on. You would find you could use them for much more than pasta. They are also great for any meal that has a sauce that might escape off of a regular plate! GOOD SHAPE, FOREVER CLASSIC-We love that shallow silhouette for showing off your culinary creations. Wide mouth, even large size food can be easily put in and easy to spoon out everything with this shape. Also, it could quickly cool the food, save your time to taste delicious food. They would be the timeless classics in your cupboard. GOOD THICKNESS-A good weight to give your hand a comfortable feeling to hold on. Nothing-else-like-it, great thickness bowls highly resist chips and cracks when using in dishwasher. Good to use in dishwasher. THE QUALITY THINGS FOR YOU-These bowls are made of some strong stuff. They are proudly quality approved stoneware. The durability and edge strength will ensure years of use. WE WANT YOU HAPPY WITH US-Since we regard the product as the return of your hard-earned money, we strive to improve our quality and packaging quality to ensure that each product is delivered to you safely.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Salad Bowls
While you can make and serve a salad in any vessel you like, there are specific bowls that are designed so make the best salads. A salad bowl is a large round vessel with somewhat shallow sides. This shape makes it easy to add in a large amount greens and other vegetables, pour on the dressing to get maximum coverage, and then toss the salad so you have all the flavors in every bite.
Salad bowls are often made out of high-quality wood, but they also come in glass, plastic and stainless steel varieties. When you’re looking for wooden salad bowls, the type of wood is important. Opt for Cherry, maple black walnut, olive, bamboo, teak, or acacia varieties. These are hardy, durable woods, which make them a good choice for a serving dish for food with high water content. Beech, oak and birch are not as durable as other kinds of wood, and can easily split or warp.
Glass, plastic and stainless steel salad bowls are highly versatile. Just look for a shape that allows you to properly coat the salad in dressing and toss all the ingredients together. A wide base makes sure that the bowl is sturdy while you’re mixing the ingredients.
If you frequently eat outside or have young children, you may want to go with a shatter-proof option like stainless steel, plastic or wood. These choices are also fairly light and easy to carry around. Plus, these casual materials work well for everyday meals with family and friends. On the other hand, if elegant parties are a fixture in your social calendar, then going for a glass or porcelain salad bowl might be a better fit for you.
The Salad Bowl Buying Guide
- When you’re on the hunt for a salad bowl, think about how you want to use it most often. If you’re searching for something that’s perfect for everyday dining at the kitchen table or on the patio, then going for a wooden or plastic salad bowl is the best choice. Porcelain and glass salad bowls make quite an impression at formal events, though they can be heavy to carry when full.
- The style of the salad bowl varies based on the material. Wooden salad bowls are eye-catching, especially if they have unique grain patterns. They provide a rustic or al fresco look to the table, and are great in casual or pastoral settings. Plastic salad bowls can come in a variety of colors, and you can find one to match with your other serving dishes or dinner set. They are often bright and cheery, and a great way to add an accent color to your table. Porcelain and glass offer a more neutral vibe and can match with many different styles of dinner plates and serving sets.
- Pick a salad bowl size that matches your family’s needs. Typically, salad serving bowls should hold between two and five quarts of salad ingredients. This allows you to make enough salad for everyone at the table while having extra room in the bowl to toss everything without spilling a drop.
- When it comes to wooden salad bowls, take special care while cleaning and maintain them. Don’t soak wooden salad bowls. You can wash them quickly in the sink with water and soap and invert them to dry right away, or you can wipe them clean with a wet washcloth. Never put a wooden bowl in the dishwasher, as it can warp the material. Use food-grade mineral oil to season your wooden salad bowl from time to time to maintain the finish.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide