LAYCOL Water Spray Horn Kids Unicorn Pool Float
Last updated date: December 19, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Unicorn Pool Floats and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Unicorn Pool Float you should buy.
Update as January 16, 2023:
Checkout The Best Unicorn Pool Float for a detailed review of all the top unicorn pool floats.
In our analysis, the LAYCOL LAYCOL Water Spray Horn Kids Unicorn Pool Float placed 6th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
All in One: We combined Sprinkler, Ride On Pool Float, Unicorn Shape to make the most Entertaining and Eye-catching Toys for kids. Giant Size Fully inflated：66”*44”*31”, Designed to hold 2 Kids or 1 Adults (more than 200 pounds, with two solid handles. Cool Off: Water spray from the horn of the unicorn water sprinkler, Simply connect to garden hoses and Enjoy the summer with the kids. Premium Materials: Thick, soft and durable premium raft-grade non-phthalates material, Certified by CPC. Allows inflation with hairdryer, toy air pump.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Unicorn Pool Floats
Adding a cute pool float to your beach trip or backyard oasis is an excellent way to up the ante on fun. Love unicorns? This mystical creature is a popular theme for pool floats, so you’re sure to find something perfect for you.
When buying a unicorn pool float, you want to look for something made of a durable and lightweight material like vinyl or PVC. Both are waterproof and buoyant in the water.
It’s essential to check the buoyancy rating on your pool float so you can be sure it will keep its shape when inflated. You should also look for a pool float that is big enough to fit an adult comfortably but small enough for storage in your available space. Consider features such as cup holders, built-in headrests or backrests and extra legroom, too.
When it comes to the look of a unicorn pool float, you’ll find a wide range of designs available. Typically, they feature bright colors with sparkles and whimsical and fun designs. You may even find some with unique features like LED lights or glitter-filled wings.
It’s best to keep your pool inflatables in a cool and dry place when not in use. Be sure to completely deflate it and fold it before putting it away. Use a storage bag to keep it clean and dust-free.
The Unicorn Pool Float Buying Guide
- Check the measurements carefully before buying a pool float. Make sure the size and weight restrictions work for you or whoever uses the float.
- If you bring your pool float to the beach, avoid going into deep water while riding on it.
- Never leave young children, especially nonswimmers, unattended on a pool float.
- If you plan to use your pool float for prolonged lounge sessions, seek models with inflatable pillows attached for enhanced comfort.
- If you’d like to enjoy a beverage while you hang out, look for a float with a cup holder.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide