Langaelex Acrylic 5 X 7-Inch Glass Sheets, 10-Pack
Last updated date: January 10, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Glass Sheets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Glass Sheet you should buy.
Update as January 10, 2022:
Checkout The Best Glass Sheets for a detailed review of all the top glass sheets.
This package contains 10 177.8mm by 127mm by 1.0mm clear acrylic plexiglass sheets, which are just perfect for displaying projects, as photo frame glass replacements and for any other applications.
In our analysis, the Langaelex Langaelex Acrylic 5 X 7-Inch Glass Sheets, 10-Pack placed 2nd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Acrylic sheets are a great lightweight, shatter-resistant alternative to glass. Acrylic sheets are easy to cut and can be used for many DIY decorations. Good choice for table menu. It is simple to use engraving machine to print on it. Great for painting. Acrylic board can be used for painting or mixing pigment .
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Glass Sheets
When you buy a photo frame, it usually comes with real glass that sits on the picture to protect it. The glass can be heavy and is prone to cracks, scratches and chips. If you drop it, it will likely shatter. Instead of dealing with that, you can buy clear plexiglass and acrylic sheets and use those instead. Although glass is less expensive than acrylic, the latter is stronger and more resistant to breakage.
You can also find these products made from polyethylene terephthalate (PET), a general-purpose thermoplastic product. Like plexiglass and acrylic, it is impact-resistant, lightweight and strong. Unlike glass, these materials do not expand in heat and have a low moisture absorption rate. Since they are shatterproof, they are a great option if you have children or pets. Even if you don’t, no one likes cleaning up broken glass from the floor.
Artists and hobbyists also use stained glass sheets for their projects. These stained glass sheets come in various colors and textures, and you can cut them to size for mosaics, paintings, light catchers and more. Some feature different coatings to give them even more interesting appearances and textures. For example, a metallic oxide coating will create a shimmery effect.
The Glass Sheet Buying Guide
- You can buy glass, acrylic and other sheets in standard sizes like 5- x 7-inches or 11- x 14-inches to fit into picture frames.
- Note the thickness of the sheets, as thicker ones may not fit into your frames.
- If you need to cut the sheet to a specific size, you will need the right tool for the job. You’ll need a glass cutter for glass. You can cut thin sheets of plexiglass and acrylic with a utility knife, but you may need a saw for thicker materials.
- Always measure and make marks before cutting the sheets.
- Besides the uses described above, you can also paint right onto these sheets. Use acrylic-based paints for the best results.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide