Lagunamoon Essential Oils Home Fragrance Oils, 6-Piece
Last updated date: September 23, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Home Fragrance Oils and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Home Fragrance Oil you should buy.
Update as September 23, 2022:
Checkout The Best Home Fragrance Oil for a detailed review of all the top home fragrance oils.
Six milliliter bottles of scent fill your home with fragrance. This set includes eucalyptus, tea tree, orange, lemongrass, lavender and peppermint scents. The oils are sourced from farms with sustainable practices.
In our analysis, the Lagunamoon Lagunamoon Essential Oils Home Fragrance Oils, 6-Piece placed 4th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
#1 ESSENTIAL OILS SET IN THE USA: From Laguna Beach to your home, we create our essential oils using rigorously tested ingredients. Make pampering a luxurious experience with our VERSATILE SET OF 6 10ml oils. Join 110,000+ customers who love our essential oils for massage, aromatherapy, and candle making. PLANT-POWERED FORMULAS FROM AROUND THE WORLD: Regular brands use ingredients grown with GMOs, while we only source ingredients from farms with a commitment to regenerative, earth-kind practices. Our team travels the globe to bring you eucalyptus essential oil from Australia, lavender from France, and peppermint from India. 2X MORE POTENT: Most essential oils go rancid quickly once exposed to heat, light and oxygen. They’ll begin to smell strange and lose potency. Our FrostProtect bottle keeps oil STABLE for 24+ months, so you can enjoy the soothing benefits of your oils for longer. 4X LONGER-LASTING AROMA: Regular oils are extracted using nasty solvents, like hexane, or other toxic chemicals. We steam distill our potent oils to PRESERVE THEIR FRAGRANCE FOR 4X LONGER. Our unique distillation process takes place in small batches in our local apothecary. NO NASTIES: Most essential oils on the market include harsh ingredients as filler. We only ever add gentle, synergistic carrier oils to enhance our steam-distilled formulas, which preserves their UPLIFTING and INVIGORATING properties. Escape the everyday—create a new self-care ritual with LagunaMoon!
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Home Fragrance Oils
Aromatherapy has been around for centuries, but in recent years, health-conscious consumers have picked up the practice. In fact, the essential oils industry has become a billion-dollar global market, with fragrant oils covering store shelves and powering several different home-based direct sales businesses.
But do these oils actually work? Studies have shown conflicting results, but they seem to be more effective for mental health than physical. Some consumers use home fragrance oils to help with anxiety, depression and insomnia, but studies have also looked at the benefits for physical conditions like nausea, low appetite and dry mouth.
The best thing about these oils is that they won’t hurt you, even if you don’t get direct health benefits from them. In fact, many consumers simply shift to fragrance oils as a more natural way to make their homes smell nice. Fragrance oils can also be more economical than sprays and plug-in air fresheners. Once you’ve invested in the warmer, you’ll just add a few drops of oil to the water for hours of diffused aroma.
Before you jump into fragrant oils, it’s important to look at how you can use them. Many oils claim they work best if used with the corresponding brand of warmer, but the truth is, you can mix and match the oils you use. This broadens your options and can even help you save money. In fact, you don’t even need to buy a diffuser to enjoy the benefits of essential oils. You can diffuse your oil in a spray bottle filled with water or drop your oil on a tissue or cotton ball and set it in a drawer or cabinet.
If you’re just getting started with fragrance oils, start with one or two basics like lavender or tea tree oil, and try them out with a more affordable diffuser before scaling up to something more expensive. This will let you get a feel for things and determine if it’s something you’ll want to stick with long-term.
The Home Fragrance Oil Buying Guide
- If you’re using an oil diffuser, follow the directions carefully. Some diffusers require you to only use water that’s either distilled, purified or filtered. Using the wrong type of water could damage your diffuser.
- For best results, put your diffuser in the center of a room so the fragrance distributes evenly. This can be complicated by the fact that many diffusers require a power outlet. Try to find an area where the power cord won’t become a tripping hazard.
- It’s best to use water that’s room temperature. Chilly or heated water could affect the scent of the oil.
- Fragrant oils can be sensitive to light and temperature. For best results, store your oils in a cool, dark place like a cupboard. Some bottles are tinted to prevent light from getting in.
- Although fragrant oils don’t last forever, if stored properly, you can keep them around for six months to a year. After that time, the scent will start to weaken and might even turn. You’ll get a longer life out of your oils if you store them away from heat and light.
- You can find fragrant oils in a variety of scents. Some oils blend scents to give you a mix of sweet and spicy.
- You can create your own multilayered scent by combining oils in the same diffusing session. Simply put a couple of drops of two or three different scents. Keep experimenting over the days and weeks until you find the mix that works for you.
- Never leave your diffuser unattended, and make you sure set it on a flat, even surface to avoid messy spills.
- Fragrant oils are often sold in sets. Keep in mind that they have a shelf life before you stock up. You might find your oils go bad before you can deplete the bottle if you overbuy.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide