La Jolíe Muse Outdoor Hanging Planter Flower Pots, 2-Pack
Last updated date: March 31, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Outdoor Hanging Planters and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Outdoor Hanging Planter you should buy.
Editor's Note March 31, 2021:
Checkout The Best Outdoor Hanging Planter for a detailed review of all the top outdoor hanging planters.
These planters are made of sturdy plastic that isn't too heavy. They are patterned to look like marble, so they'll add a lovely touch to your space. Their built-in drainage and sturdy adjustable ropes will allow you to hang almost any plant in style.
In our analysis, the La Jolíe Muse La Jolíe Muse Outdoor Hanging Planter Flower Pots, 2-Pack placed 2nd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
UNIQUE MARBLE PATTERN - The modern concrete look hanging planters (10''D*4.7''H) with marble pattern, unique texture and distinguished features, are an ideal way to enjoy your favorite hanging plants and flowers. You will love them adorning outdoor areas such as your patio, deck, or garden or indoors in your kitchen, living room or bathroom. INDOOR/OUTDOOR USE - Designed with your gardening needs in mind, these hanging planters come with 4 predrilled, built-in drainage holes to create a healthy living environment for your indoor and outdoor plants. The water reservoir at the base ensures that your plants and flowers always receive the correct amount of water without the worry of over watering. Your ferns, pothos, ivy and spider plants will thrive in these porous, breathable hanging planters. Removable plugs are included. LIGHTWEIGHT MATERIALS AND ADJUSTABLE HANGER - Made from durable recyclable plastic and natural stone powder, these planters are light enough to hang anywhere indoors and outdoors. Feel free to adjust the height to your liking with its sturdy heavy-duty triple rope hanger. The concrete-like appearance gives these hanging flower pots a natural look without the weight. WEATHER RESISTANT - Allow you to enjoy these hanging plant pots for outdoor plants in all types of weather. Built to withstand intense sun and harsh winter temperatures, they are free from fade, frost, crack and peel damage. 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - We want you to love your purchase, therefore we strive to satisfy each customer. If for any reason you are not satisfied, we offer full refunds and returns.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Outdoor Hanging Planters
Hanging planters can transform the look of indoor and outdoor spaces. They are a convenient way to hang your greenery and flowers, and they offer a healthy place for trailing plants to grow without the restrictions of a pot placed on the ground.
It’s a good idea to have a specific idea of what you need when looking at hanging planters. Have a general sense as to where you plan to hang them and the plants you’ll be growing in them. This can inform the sort of pots and harnesses that you choose.
While fabric- based planter supports look great and can hold a surprising amount of weight, they fade easily in the sun. Outdoor hanging planters are usually made of plastic or metal. Exposure to the elements can also deteriorate the structural strength of natural fabrics like cotton.
The Outdoor Hanging Planter Buying Guide
- Hanging planters are best suited to smaller plants with relatively shallow root systems.
- Trailing flowers or light ferns will work well and enjoy the additional airflow from being hung in a basket.
- It is worth noting that by increasing the airflow around a root system, your plants will dry out more quickly and require more frequent watering.
- Make sure you’re hanging your planter from a hook that can handle the weight of the plant plus the water the soil will soak up when you water it.
- Suspended planters can be an excellent place to use faux foliage. By weighting the pots with common stones and arranging fake plants just so, you can suspend them in places where you don’t get much sunlight or it would otherwise be difficult to water natural plants.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide