KUPPET Freestanding Countertop Single Zone Wine Chiller
Last updated date: March 22, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Wine Cooler Refrigerators and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Wine Cooler Refrigerator you should buy.
Editor's Note July 6, 2020:
Checkout The Best Wine Cooler Refrigerator for a detailed review of all the top wine cooler refrigerators.
In our analysis of 31 expert reviews, the KUPPET KUPPET Freestanding Countertop Wine Chiller placed 7th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Kuppet Kuppet Appliances has consistently adhered to the concept of “Innovation, Intelligence, Green and Safety” and strives to be a leader in the home appliance industry, creating a style of life for consumers. KUPPET WINE COOLER Kuppet new wine cooler use an compressor refrigeration system and wooden shelves to best store your wine and ensure that your wine has the best taste. Whether you want a built-in wine cooler in your kitchen or bar area, or a freestanding unit in your dining room or entertainment area, it can satisfy you. Capacity: 128 L /37 Bottles Temperature: 3~10°C Material: Metal+Glass Product size(in): 20.31*21.65*32.28 Kuppet wine cooler are suitable for kitchens, living rooms, restaurants and all occasions, The interior of the wine cooler has LED lights and a five-layer wooden frame. You can adjust the number and height of the shelves at will, and choose the placement method that suits your wine.Keep your wine in the best flavor, and can show your favorite wine to your companion during the party. The interior of the wine cooler has LED lights and a five-layer frame. You can adjust the number and height of the shelves at will, and choose the placement method that suits your wine. The digital touch control panel is convenient for sensitive adjustment of the temperature suitable for wine, and is equipped with a temperature control lock, which automatically locks after the temperature is set.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Wine Cooler Refrigerators
Whether you frequently host dinner parties, or you simply enjoy a glass of wine with your meals, a wine cooler refrigerator is an excellent purchase. You’ll be able to keep your favorite wines at an ideal temperature, so that they are ready for consumption at a moment’s notice.
Before you browse the available wine cooler refrigerators on the market, you need to take a look at your kitchen or dining space. There are larger models that sit right on your floor, vertical units that fit in between a counter and a table and miniature models that rest right on your counter or tabletop.
Determine how many wine bottles you’d like the wine cooler refrigerator to hold, assuming you have the space. There are units that fit just 12 bottles, as well as coolers that can hold 15 and 18 bottles.
Check the temperature settings next. There are single zones with adjustable temperatures between 52 and 64-degrees Fahrenheit, as well as dual zones that allow you to keep white wines colder than your red wines. Look for an easy-to-use digital display that also has a button that turns on an internal light, so that you can view the bottles in the evening light.
Consider a wine cooler refrigerator that is energy efficient, has low to no vibration and runs quietly. It’s an added bonus if the model also keeps out UV light and has a secure door seal to prevent moisture.
Homes with small children will need a wine cooler refrigerator with an automatic child lock. This type of lock will activate a few seconds after the cooler’s door has closed to keep young ones from accessing a bottle when parents aren’t in the room.
The Wine Cooler Refrigerator Buying Guide
- Not all wine coolers have door locks to keep children out.
- Larger bottles might not fit on certain wine racks. You may need to remove a rack to store them, which means the cooler won’t be able to hold its listed number of wine bottles.
- White wines are typically stored in cooler temperatures than red wines. If you prefer white wine, keep this in mind as you browse the available wine cooler refrigerators, as some have limited temperature settings.
- Wine cooler refrigerator prices vary by the number of bottles they hold, as well as the number of extra features they have. When comparing prices, it’s a good idea to divide the overall price by the number of bottles the unit holds. If the unit has extra features, you’ll want to take that into consideration after you know the price per bottle. On the lower end of the price range, you’ll find the hOmelabs Freestanding Single Zone Wine Cooler. The Ivation Thermoelectric Countertop Wine Cooler is moderately priced, while the NutriChef Compact Countertop Wine Cooler is the most expensive.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide